CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

*UPDATED* WWE 13 Universe 3.0 Excel Tracker by Apost *UPDATED* Now Includes TNA

WWE 13 Tracker WWE 13 Excel Tracker WWE 13 Universe Tracker WWE 13 Tracker by Apost

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 .Crayola

.Crayola

Lower Midcard

• Banned
  • 587 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

I'm sure you can do a copy of a worksheet, right click the worksheet (normally at the bottom of the screen). there is a copy option there. Then just rename it for which year it is.

Okay thanks, I don't really use Excel so I don't know how to do much on it  :lol:

#42 Drizzy

Drizzy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Gamertag: Jspiralls
  • SEN (PS3): xDrizzyxDrakex

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

I love this i got alot of work to do for this tracker lol sucks i can't get my caw up on here tho

#43 ApostKhan

ApostKhan

Opener

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Gamertag: ApostKhan

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

I'm sure you can do a copy of a worksheet, right click the worksheet (normally at the bottom of the screen). there is a copy option there. Then just rename it for which year it is.

Okay thanks, I don't really use Excel so I don't know how to do much on it  :lol:

He beat me to it lol but yeah all you need to do is click on that tab and hit create copy. Its pretty straight foward once you get a hang of excel.

I was sceptical of using this at first as I wanted a custom fed, and I have to say it worked brillantly.

I changed bits of it but it is coming together nicely.

Thanks for this.

I'm glad it worked out for you! Did I provide all the psd files you needed? I wanted to make sure even people with custom feds could get equal use out of my tracker this year.

I only had a little play around but haven't checked what psd's you had in it, I removed the graphics from the schedule for now but once I make some graphics for my shows, I will add them on.

The current champions section works perfect when you use Menu Pose images and the ranking faces use the tiny images you get when you are selecting CAWs but its not active. I will have a much more detailed play with this when I get a chance

Glad to see that it's working for you! lol I did the same thing for my custom fed using the selection screen pics using the image extracter in the caw injecter made by he whose name cannot be mentioned here. lol

#44 Punkfoot

Punkfoot

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,994 posts
  • SEN (PS3): kyleb337

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

I was once told to get a life on this site.. Christ.

#45 MarvstaX

MarvstaX

New Talent

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • SEN (PS3): MarvstaX

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

Just downloaded this as thought it would be a great tool after reading the reviews from others.   Unfortunately all that comes up for me is The picture of Ryback/CM Punk across the top and then the rest of the document is black. Nothing more, nothing less.  Can't see any of the other features.

Now my question is this.. 

Is that supposed to happen and am I meant to add all the resources in manually myself?  Or is it meant to have it all loaded up already?

Thanks for a reply.

#46 SupaBalls

SupaBalls

Opener

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DuckySolo

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

Just downloaded this as thought it would be a great tool after reading the reviews from others.   Unfortunately all that comes up for me is The picture of Ryback/CM Punk across the top and then the rest of the document is black. Nothing more, nothing less.  Can't see any of the other features.

Is that supposed to happen and am I meant to add all the resources in manually myself?  Or is it meant to have it all loaded up already?

Thanks for a reply.

Click on the tabs toward the bottom left hand side underneath that picture of Ryback and CM ... should say "Roster" or "Rankings" or something. 

And it's for manual input --- its for hardcore simmers and stat trackers, not really casual players.

You're welcome! /DamienSandow

#47 MarvstaX

MarvstaX

New Talent

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

Thanks for a reply.

Click on the tabs toward the bottom left hand side underneath that picture of Ryback and CM ... should say "Roster" or "Rankings" or something. 

And it's for manual input --- its for hardcore simmers and stat trackers, not really casual players.

You're welcome! /DamienSandow

Hey thanks for the reply, however I don't think you totally understand what I meant (though that could be in part due to a lack of information on my part).

I figured it is Manual input as in, if Zack Ryder wins a match, I have to put that into a box etc.  However what I was after is setting up the entire Excel sheet.

All I get under the Picture, as I said is Black.. Here's what I meant:

2dgjryr.png

As you can see, that black space under the picture, that is the only thing that comes up on the spreadsheet from Cell A53 across to AE53 and then down to A468/AE468.   There are no other images and even when I highlight a Cell, no text is in them.

Now when I downloaded the tool I did get the WWE Resources folder with it and inside that folder was folders for Ads, Belts, Logos, PPV's and Roster.    Are the files from those folders what I need to insert manually to start with?

That's what I was more asking in the original post and I apologize for not being specific.

#48 ApostKhan

ApostKhan

Opener

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

Thanks for a reply.

2dgjryr.jpg

I know excel is kind of confusing the first few times you use it. What you're stuck on is the splash screen. On the right hand bottom where I've circled are the tabs for each page. Just left-click on each tab to switch to that page. They work just like the tabs in your internet browser. I hope that helps!

Edited by ApostKhan, 22 January 2013 - 04:50 AM.

#49 MarvstaX

MarvstaX

New Talent

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:53 AM

...Okay now I just feel like an idiot. I didn't even notice those tabs down there *facepalm*  Thanks for pointing those out to me haha

Edit: When I read you say at the bottom left of the picture it didn't even click for me to check the actual page tabs as you pointed out.. I had thought you meant the tabs directly with the picture (obviously)

Again, thanks for pointing it out to me.

Edited by MarvstaX, 22 January 2013 - 04:54 AM.

#50 ApostKhan

ApostKhan

Opener

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:59 AM

I was once told to get a life on this site.. Christ.

Perhaps becuase you waste your time making pointless posts like this instead of actually contributing something? Not everyone is a worthless shitbird.

Shocked it took almost three whole pages before a d-bag popped up. Guess there always has to be one asshole doesn't there???

...Okay now I just feel like an idiot. I didn't even notice those tabs down there *facepalm*  Thanks for pointing those out to me haha

Edit: When I read you say at the bottom left of the picture it didn't even click for me to check the actual page tabs as you pointed out.. I had thought you meant the tabs directly with the picture (obviously)

No problem man. Anything you have questions with feel free to ask. I made the tool so I'm always here to help. I'm here to try to improve everyones expierience.

Edited by ApostKhan, 22 January 2013 - 05:00 AM.

#51 MarvstaX

MarvstaX

New Talent

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:15 AM

No problem man. Anything you have questions with feel free to ask. I made the tool so I'm always here to help. I'm here to try to improve everyones expierience.

Thanks I'll be sure to ask.  Now that I know how to view all aspects of it I can give it a proper view over.  You certainly have taken a decent amount of effort on this, many claps of applause to you for this.

Though I do have a question,  in the Schedule section.  What would be the easiest way to remove the NXT/Main Event/Saturday Slam section.  Just selecting each and deleting?  I only ask as personally I don't use all 6 shows I have Raw (Monday), LCW (My Promo/Tuesday), Superstars (Thursday/Set as Major Show), SmackDown (Friday).

So as you see, deleting the excess/installing LCW is something I am in need of doing though before I go and do it a long way, do you know an easier way?

Though now that I have typed this up, I wouldn't mind utilizing NXT.. Damn it now I need an NXT Arena..

Okay I'm off track, anyway also, Title Belts.  Are there any resource pictures that you know of that could be used for other titles? Eg, I use the AWA Championship and ECW TV Title in my promotion and would like to list them on the Rankings Page.  Is that possible?

If you could answer those two for me that'd be awesome. I think that's all I am after atm lol.  

Thanks in advance!

#52 ApostKhan

ApostKhan

Opener

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

Thanks I'll be sure to ask.  Now that I know how to view all aspects of it I can give it a proper view over.  You certainly have taken a decent amount of effort on this, many claps of applause to you for this.

Though I do have a question,  in the Schedule section.  What would be the easiest way to remove the NXT/Main Event/Saturday Slam section.  Just selecting each and deleting?  I only ask as personally I don't use all 6 shows I have Raw (Monday), LCW (My Promo/Tuesday), Superstars (Thursday/Set as Major Show), SmackDown (Friday).

So as you see, deleting the excess/installing LCW is something I am in need of doing though before I go and do it a long way, do you know an easier way?

Though now that I have typed this up, I wouldn't mind utilizing NXT.. Damn it now I need an NXT Arena..

Okay I'm off track, anyway also, Title Belts.  Are there any resource pictures that you know of that could be used for other titles? Eg, I use the AWA Championship and ECW TV Title in my promotion and would like to list them on the Rankings Page.  Is that possible?

If you could answer those two for me that'd be awesome. I think that's all I am after atm lol.  

Thanks in advance!

There are a few good NXT arenas on CC and the old one is still in the game. I don't use all of them either, I just simply skip them instead of selecting them. As far as chaging it to your own brand, all you have to do is click on the picture and hit change picture, its that easy. I've also included the psd file so you can accurate make your custom fed art to the right dimensions in photoshop. As far as belts, google psd-dreams I know they have a wide selection.

Edited by ApostKhan, 22 January 2013 - 05:31 AM.

#53 MarvstaX

MarvstaX

New Talent

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

Yeah I looked up a few of them earlier but got called into work before I downloaded any so I'll give them a look again tomorrow (if servers are still up lol).  Unfortunately, I've never used Photoshop so that aspect doesn't mean anything for me lol however thank you for letting me know (considering I did ask I think I just contradicted myself?).  Thanks for the info on the titles as well, much appreciated.