*UPDATED* WWE 13 Universe 3.0 Excel Tracker by Apost *UPDATED* Now Includes TNA

ApostKhan

...Okay now I just feel like an idiot. I didn't even notice those tabs down there *facepalm* Thanks for pointing those out to me haha

Edit: When I read you say at the bottom left of the picture it didn't even click for me to check the actual page tabs as you pointed out.. I had thought you meant the tabs directly with the picture (obviously)

Again, thanks for pointing it out to me.

No problem man. Anything you have questions with feel free to ask. I made the tool so I'm always here to help. I'm here to try to improve everyones expierience.

Thanks I'll be sure to ask. Now that I know how to view all aspects of it I can give it a proper view over. You certainly have taken a decent amount of effort on this, many claps of applause to you for this.

Though I do have a question, in the Schedule section. What would be the easiest way to remove the NXT/Main Event/Saturday Slam section. Just selecting each and deleting? I only ask as personally I don't use all 6 shows I have Raw (Monday), LCW (My Promo/Tuesday), Superstars (Thursday/Set as Major Show), SmackDown (Friday).

So as you see, deleting the excess/installing LCW is something I am in need of doing though before I go and do it a long way, do you know an easier way?

Though now that I have typed this up, I wouldn't mind utilizing NXT.. Damn it now I need an NXT Arena..

Okay I'm off track, anyway also, Title Belts. Are there any resource pictures that you know of that could be used for other titles? Eg, I use the AWA Championship and ECW TV Title in my promotion and would like to list them on the Rankings Page. Is that possible?

If you could answer those two for me that'd be awesome. I think that's all I am after atm lol.

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Okay now I just feel like an idiot. I didn't even notice those tabs down there *facepalm* Thanks for pointing those out to me haha

Edit: When I read you say at the bottom left of the picture it didn't even click for me to check the actual page tabs as you pointed out.. I had thought you meant the tabs directly with the picture (obviously)

Again, thanks for pointing it out to me.

No problem man. Anything you have questions with feel free to ask. I made the tool so I'm always here to help. I'm here to try to improve everyones expierience.

Thanks I'll be sure to ask. Now that I know how to view all aspects of it I can give it a proper view over. You certainly have taken a decent amount of effort on this, many claps of applause to you for this.

Though I do have a question, in the Schedule section. What would be the easiest way to remove the NXT/Main Event/Saturday Slam section. Just selecting each and deleting? I only ask as personally I don't use all 6 shows I have Raw (Monday), LCW (My Promo/Tuesday), Superstars (Thursday/Set as Major Show), SmackDown (Friday).

So as you see, deleting the excess/installing LCW is something I am in need of doing though before I go and do it a long way, do you know an easier way?

Though now that I have typed this up, I wouldn't mind utilizing NXT.. Damn it now I need an NXT Arena..

Okay I'm off track, anyway also, Title Belts. Are there any resource pictures that you know of that could be used for other titles? Eg, I use the AWA Championship and ECW TV Title in my promotion and would like to list them on the Rankings Page. Is that possible?

If you could answer those two for me that'd be awesome. I think that's all I am after atm lol.

Thanks in advance!

There are a few good NXT arenas on CC and the old one is still in the game. I don't use all of them either, I just simply skip them instead of selecting them. As far as chaging it to your own brand, all you have to do is click on the picture and hit change picture, its that easy. I've also included the psd file so you can accurate make your custom fed art to the right dimensions in photoshop. As far as belts, google psd-dreams I know they have a wide selection.

Yeah I looked up a few of them earlier but got called into work before I downloaded any so I'll give them a look again tomorrow (if servers are still up lol). Unfortunately, I've never used Photoshop so that aspect doesn't mean anything for me lol however thank you for letting me know (considering I did ask I think I just contradicted myself?). Thanks for the info on the titles as well, much appreciated.

Archived