*UPDATED* WWE 13 Universe 3.0 Excel Tracker by Apost *UPDATED* Now Includes TNA

ApostKhan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does look neat and all but it's too confusing to try and set it up on Excel.

It might look daunting but its not. This year I made it ridiculously easy. All you need to do is right click and change pictures or click or type in words and numbers. Thats really all.

I was sceptical of using this at first as I wanted a custom fed, and I have to say it worked brillantly.

I changed bits of it but it is coming together nicely.

Thanks for this.

I'm glad it worked out for you! Did I provide all the psd files you needed? I wanted to make sure even people with custom feds could get equal use out of my tracker this year.

Thanks man! this should be really helpful for my universe mode. :D

I'm gonna use it for my ruthless aggression universe I'm starting from 2002 when hhh had both world and wwe title before they were re

Thanks man! this should be really helpful for my universe mode. :D

I'm gonna use it for my ruthless aggression universe I'm starting from 2002 when hhh had both world and wwe title before they were re presented to him in the form of the undisputed title lol

I was sceptical of using this at first as I wanted a custom fed, and I have to say it worked brillantly.

Thanks for this.

I'm glad it worked out for you! Did I provide all the psd files you needed? I wanted to make sure even people with custom feds could get equal use out of my tracker this year.

I only had a little play around but haven't checked what psd's you had in it, I removed the graphics from the schedule for now but once I make some graphics for my shows, I will add them on.

The current champions section works perfect when you use Menu Pose images and the ranking faces use the tiny images you get when you are selecting CAWs but its not active. I will have a much more detailed play with this when I get a chance

I've got a quick question, once a year has been completed in my universe, to be able to record all my show results etc. would I have to delete the previous years results or would i have to create a whole years worth of cards again to fill out? If this is the case, how would I go about doing so?

I'm sure you can do a copy of a worksheet, right click the worksheet (normally at the bottom of the screen). there is a copy option there. Then just rename it for which year it is.

Okay thanks, I don't really use Excel so I don't know how to do much on it :lol:

I'm sure you can do a copy of a worksheet, right click the worksheet (normally at the bottom of the screen). there is a copy option there. Then just rename it for which year it is.

Okay thanks, I don't really use Excel so I don't know how to do much on it :lol:

He beat me to it lol but yeah all you need to do is click on that tab and hit create copy. Its pretty straight foward once you get a hang of excel.

Thanks for this.

I only had a little play around but haven't checked what psd's you had in it, I removed the graphics from the schedule for now but once I make some graphics for my shows, I will add them on.

The current champions section works perfect when you use Menu Pose images and the ranking faces use the tiny images you get when you are selecting CAWs but its not active. I will have a much more detailed play with this when I get a chance

Glad to see that it's working for you! lol I did the same thing for my custom fed using the selection screen pics using the image extracter in the caw injecter made by he whose name cannot be mentioned here. lol

Just downloaded this as thought it would be a great tool after reading the reviews from others. Unfortunately all that comes up for me is The picture of Ryback/CM Punk across the top and then the rest of the document is black. Nothing more, nothing less. Can't see any of the other features.

Now my question is this..

Is that supposed to happen and am I meant to add all the resources in manually myself? Or is it meant to have it all loaded up already?

Thanks for a reply.

Just downloaded this as thought it would be a great tool after reading the reviews from others. Unfortunately all that comes up for me is The picture of Ryback/CM Punk across the top and then the rest of the document is black. Nothing more, nothing less. Can't see any of the other features.

Is that supposed to happen and am I meant to add all the resources in manually myself? Or is it meant to have it all loaded up already?

Thanks for a reply.

Click on the tabs toward the bottom left hand side underneath that picture of Ryback and CM ... should say "Roster" or "Rankings" or something.

And it's for manual input --- its for hardcore simmers and stat trackers, not really casual players.

You're welcome! /DamienSandow

Thanks for a reply.

Click on the tabs toward the bottom left hand side underneath that picture of Ryback and CM ... should say "Roster" or "Rankings" or something.

And it's for manual input --- its for hardcore simmers and stat trackers, not really casual players.

You're welcome! /DamienSandow

Hey thanks for the reply, however I don't think you totally understand what I meant (though that could be in part due to a lack of information on my part).

I figured it is Manual input as in, if Zack Ryder wins a match, I have to put that into a box etc. However what I was after is setting up the entire Excel sheet.

All I get under the Picture, as I said is Black.. Here's what I meant:

2dgjryr.png

As you can see, that black space under the picture, that is the only thing that comes up on the spreadsheet from Cell A53 across to AE53 and then down to A468/AE468. There are no other images and even when I highlight a Cell, no text is in them.

Now when I downloaded the tool I did get the WWE Resources folder with it and inside that folder was folders for Ads, Belts, Logos, PPV's and Roster. Are the files from those folders what I need to insert manually to start with?

That's what I was more asking in the original post and I apologize for not being specific.

Thanks for a reply.

2dgjryr.jpg

I know excel is kind of confusing the first few times you use it. What you're stuck on is the splash screen. On the right hand bottom where I've circled are the tabs for each page. Just left-click on each tab to switch to that page. They work just like the tabs in your internet browser. I hope that helps!

...Okay now I just feel like an idiot. I didn't even notice those tabs down there *facepalm* Thanks for pointing those out to me haha

Edit: When I read you say at the bottom left of the picture it didn't even click for me to check the actual page tabs as you pointed out.. I had thought you meant the tabs directly with the picture (obviously)

Again, thanks for pointing it out to me.

I was once told to get a life on this site.. Christ.

Perhaps becuase you waste your time making pointless posts like this instead of actually contributing something? Not everyone is a worthless shitbird.

Shocked it took almost three whole pages before a d-bag popped up. Guess there always has to be one asshole doesn't there???

...Okay now I just feel like an idiot. I didn't even notice those tabs down there *facepalm* Thanks for pointing those out to me haha

Edit: When I read you say at the bottom left of the picture it didn't even click for me to check the actual page tabs as you pointed out.. I had thought you meant the tabs directly with the picture (obviously)

Again, thanks for pointing it out to me.

No problem man. Anything you have questions with feel free to ask. I made the tool so I'm always here to help. I'm here to try to improve everyones expierience.

Archived