*UPDATED* WWE 13 Universe 3.0 Excel Tracker by Apost *UPDATED* Now Includes TNA

ApostKhan

After receiving many requests for a WWE 13 edition of my popular WWE Video Game tracker I am proud to announce that the wait is OVER! I present to you my new and vastly improved WWE 13 Universe 3.0 Excel Stat Tracker.

CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD LINK

*LINK HAS BEEN UPDATED TO VERSION 2.0 IMPACT EDITION*

WWE.COM STYLE CURRENT CHAMPIONS LIST

Current-Champs.jpg

Current-Champs-tna.jpg

Gone is last years complicated and resource heavy title tracker. The new title tracker is as simple and as user friendly as humanly possible. When a title changes hands in your universe, simply select the current champion, right click>change picture>WWE 13 Tracker Folder>WWE Resources folder>Roster folder>WWE Superstars full>Select Image and Insert and your done!

DETAILED TOP CONTENDER RANKINGS

rankings.jpg

rankings-tna.jpg

WWE.com has the Power 25, and I've tailored my excel rankings tracker in the same style. So for detail freaks like myself now you can fully track your top contenders and how they changed from month to month, right down to hot and cold buttons! The best part is that I've made this just as easy as I've made the title tracker! Simply select a contenders picture, right-click>change picture>WWE 13 Tracker Folder>WWE Resources folder>Roster folder>WWE 13 Small Renders folder>Select image and insert. Its that easy. To change their previous rankings, select the adjacent previous rank graphic>right-click>change picture>WWE 13 Tracker Folder>WWE Resources folder>Roster folder>Previous folder>Select the correct number and insert and you're done! If you want to add even more detail to your rankings, Hot and Cold arrows are located in the rankings folder. Simple select insert picture and insert the arrow you want, select size and proprieties and reduce its size down to 50% in both height and width, place it where you want, right click it and send it to back to clean things up and make it look sleeker

IMPROVED FULL UNIVERSE 3.0 SCHEDULE TRACKING

Shows.jpg

Shows-tna.jpg

Gone is the bulky and massive schedule from last year. No more installing a million fonts or being confined by my pre-designed templates. Now each show has its own graphic which can be changed or edited (I've included all psd files for people who want to use this for custom feds), I've abandonded attempting to map the schedule by calander date, which was impossible becuase the in-game schedule is a full month short of being a real life year. Instead I've labeled and numbered each show by episode name and number(Example Raw 1x01, Smackdown 1x42) which makes tracking weeks for title histories much easier as well. I've included as accurate a real life schedule as possible given the limitations of the in-game calendar. You have Raw, NXT, Main Event, Superstars, Smackdown, Slam and your monthly PPV's. You will notice immediately just how much this improves your work flow and ease of imputing wins and losses into the next tab.

STANDINGS - WIN / LOSS AND TITLE HISTORY TRACKING

standings.jpg

standings-tna.jpg

This is pretty much the same as last year. The only major difference is that it has received a nice graphical overhaul. I've separated the roster between shows, era's and genders to make things easier to record. Imputing wins and losses is the same as last year. Type in your number of wins, losses and draws and the formulas are in place to calculate your win percentage for you.

WWE TITLE / WRESTLEMANIA / ROYAL RUMBLE / MITB HISTORY TRACKING

History.jpg

History-tna.jpg

Similar to the in game stat tracking, here you can record your top 12 longest title reigns, top 12 royal rumble winners, top 12 MITB winners and top 12 Wrestlemania winners. Just click and type. Why top 12 you ask instead of top 10? Well the Bound for Glory series has 12 competitors. Feel free to speculate what that could mean about future additions to the tracker. :)

ROSTER TRACKING

ROSTER.jpg

ROSTER-tna.jpg

Essentially also the same as last year, here is where you can keep track of which wrestlers you are using, what shows they are on and who is out with an injury. Just click and drag the images around where you want.

E

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember seeing this before but can you please kean me in on what its about. I'm aware it helps you keep track of your universe better but what else can you do with it?and is it a cpu download?

It is a detailed spread sheet for Microsoft Excel that allows you to keep records of everything that happens in your universe. IMO without it, Universe mode is kind of worthless because you can't go back in the game and see what happened in previous months. It also makes keeping track of e-feds and multi-user Universe seasons (the way me and my friends play) a lot easier.

This looks awesome, but every time I download it and try to use it, none of the pictures or anything pop up

Hmm. What version of excel do you have? You might need 2010, since that what I bout it using.

Is there a way i can use this on mac without using excel? I have a mac 10.4 (yes i know very outdated lol)

You could try one of those open office programs. I can't guarantee that they will work but its worth a try. I wish I could be of more help but I really hate Macs so my knowledge on them is limited. You should also be able to get a demo for excel from microsofts site.

This is Awesome Sir, a lot more user friendly (IMO).

Now to be super greedy, will you be doing an Attitude/Monday Night Wars update?

That is 2nd on my list after I finish TNA I hope to knock out an Attitude era one, or at the very least an attitude era calendar schedule.

Will the update have full superstars, I'm loving setting it out like that, booked the next PPV in that format. Missing Owen Hart though, so had to work around it.

Yeah def. If you need Owen I'm pretty sure his full body png is in the wwe superstars folder already. I just need to add in a smaller pic of him for rankings and rosters when I drop the attitude era pack later.

I have a mac but it has Microsoft Word 2010 and it asks questions on how to use it ?

Did you extract it with winrar first? Last year a lot of people didn't realize it was a zipped archive. If you didn't unzip it with winrar yet you can download winrar here. Don't worry its free.

I have a mac but it has Microsoft Word 2010 and it asks questions on how to use it ?

Did you extract it with winrar first? Last year a lot of people didn't realize it was a zipped archive. If you didn't unzip it with winrar yet you can download winrar here. Don't worry its free.

okay thanks ill try that. Thanks I got it, its amazing great work. Are you going to be adding older titles i.e European or Light heavyweight ?

okay thanks ill try that. Thanks I got it, its amazing great work. Are you going to be adding older titles i.e European or Light heavyweight ?

I can't promise that I'll get in those belts but I will try. After Jan 28 I can't really work on it much because of college. I have all the tna belts done tho and the tna tracker will be out sometime next week.

Archived