Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Defract.

Chris Jericho by Defract - ON LIVE NOW!

duuuuude that face is so good. people have been making shit jericho caws for years now and this is just so freakin good! please tell me you found a way to make the entrance jackets!!!!

......just read that you found a way....awesome!!!

Hey Defract can you help me with some textures. I am in the process of making Mankind and I need some of his textures of his mask.

Did you use Brienj's program on this or something, or did you glitch the layers? Once again this is another great CAW that cannot be used in online matchmaking. Everyone picks their wrestler, I pick this Jericho and as it begins to load into the match, the spinning WWE logo in the bottom right corner lags horribly and it never loads.

Look freaking awesome, amazing job Defract. Any plans on making current Y2J ?

After downloading this amazing Jericho, I'd love to see a current one from Defract with his new tattoos.

Yeah, he did an amazing job with his face back to WWE'12.

I hoping someone can help with PT fixing. I have the textures for a current Jericho ready. As for Shelley, him and kushida are next to finish ;)

Great jericho. I just found this thread and saw lionheart mentioned. Are you going to do a full wcw slot chris jericho? I found one on XBL and it wasn't bad, but compared to this, it was abysmal.