Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Defract.

Chris Jericho by Defract - ON LIVE NOW!

Can I use this in my Ruthless Aggression Project?

Sure thing dude. I've sent the files over to get fixed. Hopefully should have an update soon :)

Full preview later tonight...

Updated! :)

The face has alot more contract than the first preview shown but this translates FAR better in game.

Thanks guys, the awesome thing Is I have worked out how to accurately map tights attires and fit them on just 4 PT files, I will be using this method to complete Shelley next ;)

Will have a Timesplitters preview later today.

awesome Y2J!! great attire choices too. any update on wether you can do the jackets or not....also, are you sure the old man body skin is the best choice?

Sadly given the remaining layers, entrance attires aren't possible though I do have 1 idea I may try ;)

As for then body skin I'm sure this is the best choice after looking at a LOT of refs. Jericho was fairly big but not all that ripped.

I am also going to take a second look at then detailing as I was done before then texture was added.

That is a fantastic Y2J I love the attires, too bad I only have slots left free otherwise I'd snap him up when released. I also reall like the hair and facial hair detailing

Very nice, in both face and attires. Blows the in-game Attitude Jericho completely out of the water. Do you have enough layers to have some variation in the facial hair?

Loads of layers left ;)

And I have an idea for the jackets. It will delay things but should be worth it!