Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Astro Zombie

xUNBREAKABLEx's CAW Topic- DEL SOL UPLOADED! KRIMSON, EL LOCAL, RSP ADDED!

Samuray Entrance (by Dr. Lecter)

Lighting

All 42

Intro

Superstar 7

Stage

Superstar 23

Ramp

Superstar 51

Ring-In

Primo

Ring

Daniel Bryan

Champion

Primo

Multiple Title

Superstar 72

Samuray Del Sol has been uploaded. Tags are: 138, AAA, DGUSA, EVOLVE.

One minor issue with the green attire: The designs used to cover the neck on the mask don't appear in the entrance/cinematic attire for whatever reason. Not a big issue for me so I didn't bother fixing.

Krimson will most likely be next. Managed to get the program that edits CAF's to work long enough to make a pretty decent version of the Witches Wheel. Has a better head spike impact than the game usually allows.

Going 2 grab Del Sol right now!!!

DLed and 5 starred fam! Good stuff...

Samuray Del Sol has been uploaded. Tags are: 138, AAA, DGUSA, EVOLVE.

One minor issue with the green attire: The designs used to cover the neck on the mask don't appear in the entrance/cinematic attire for whatever reason. Not a big issue for me so I didn't bother fixing.

Krimson will most likely be next. Managed to get the program that edits CAF's to work long enough to make a pretty decent version of the Witches Wheel. Has a better head spike impact than the game usually allows.

Woot! Can't wait for Krimson.

Uhh. Yeah. Sorry about never finishing anything I said I would. Got tired of the game. Hopefully I'll do better in WWE2K14. I know that at the moment I've got a lot of things planned, though if they'll happen or not is a huge factor. Hopefully texturing will be possible again.