xUNBREAKABLEx's CAW Topic- DEL SOL UPLOADED! KRIMSON, EL LOCAL, RSP ADDED!

Astro Zombie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No updates on him yet. I'm generally kept busy with work, and a few other projects so I don't have as much time to make CAWs as I used to. There will be updates soon though. There are still a lot of textures to make.

This is his theme song as far as I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ZkUrktLA0

ok dude, thanks for the Entrance theme, that'll come in handy :cool:

I've drawn up a new mask, I'm just waiting on a PT fix to see if it fits better before I begin making alt attires. Not really any progress, but I have started OI4K. (Only Jake and Dave. Not even gonna attempt to top Slipfan's Sami. May use his as a base to make different attires, but I don't really know. There aren't really any attires that stick out that I want)

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been really out of the game. Started making textures a few days ago to finish up these CAWs. Just haven't been in the mood lately.

Just wondering: Anybody know of anyone who can fix a PT file for me when needed? kid sampson on WLF did the previous ones for me, but it seems he hasn't been active on there in about a month

I am definitely interested in some of these... especially OI4K... Irish Airborn is one of the most underrated teams on the Indies. Also like Gargano and Del Sol

Completely agree on OI4K being under-rated. Ohio in general is home to under-rated wrestlers IMO.

I may actually delete my Gargano, depending on what NWOldSkool does with his. We'll likely be making the same attires, and his CAW will likely be a better quality than mine so yeah.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived