Chris Masters New Update 06/02/13 By Reckless Youth

Reckless Youth

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So nobody DL'd this? I was asking for some feedback as to how it played & looked in-game, incase there was anything I needed to fix...

With 2 people responding after I uploaded it seems like it wasn't a caw worth making...

I've been working on a few others but if there is no interest... which seems to be the case with the lack of comments except from 1 or 2 of same people :) I'll call it a day this year...

Thanks for the feedback on my other caws to those who offered advice & to those who DL'd them & used them in their Universe :cool:

Au Revoir :)

Chances of putting up the CAS files?

Getting my Laptop next week so once I DL Brien's Program I will upload the CAS File's plus Brien has offered to Render them so I will defo put the CAS Files up :)

@ko55xxl thanks man

As for Cawing I think I'll call it a day this year, as no real interest in the Caws I make. I'll still be on here offering help & suggestions to anybody that wants to hear them. Thanks :)

-wow that hennig looks amazing! Great work,i cant wait to get my hands on this in wwe 13

Thanks Man glad you like it :)

@WFMashUpZ sounds like a great idea!

@Dyno I PM'd you :)

@DH3 the CAS File will defo be uploaded in here once the rendered version is finished :)

@FrankieC glad you are enjoying him in-game :) I had a cracking match vs The Miz on my Sat Morn Slam Show in my Universe yesterday.

@Freddy who is Zema Ion... Is he that guy who accidentally hurt that guy in TNA I can't remember his name, but he was in hospital with neck problems I think...

Archived