Chris Masters New Update 06/02/13 By Reckless Youth

Reckless Youth

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEW UPDATE

I spent a little more time working on the hairline to try & get it looking as accurate as I could. I also tweaked the cranium again as thought it could be brought in a few clicks to accommodate the new hairline... I tweaked the eye angle thanks to (Dyno) for that suggestion :cool: And also made his eyebrows more noticeable.

Hope the Update is liked... Thanks :)

fwNAG.jpg

@TBBT, @D, @GTA4man, @JakexRyan, @BrainlessChaz. Thank you guys for the comments! Glad you's are liking the update :)

@Codes thank you for that side Ref: defo come in handy :cool:

@Righteous Joe Hening was all I wish WWE would of had the sense in calling him, everybody knows he's Curt's Son, WWE aren't even smart enough to come up with why they called him McGillicutty! Or did they... & I missed it?

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:07 PM

It is being reported that the reason ''New'' Nexus member Joe Hennig is using the "Michael McGillicutty" name in the company is because the "McGillicutty" last name is actually his mother's maiden name and Hennig wants to honor that side of his family.

After researching this claim further, Hennig's mother was actually born Leonice Leonard, so it remains to be seen where the "McGillicutty" name actually fits into all of this.
Fun Fact...

@FrankieCGuarantee thanks for the info... Defo a fun fact! :cool: WWE make some terrible back stories up. But here's hoping he gets his name back someday soon.

I'd love to see a faction of the 2nd & 3rd generation stars start up... Could have it led by Cody Rhodes & also have Ted Dibase, Joe Hennig & they just keep wrecking WWE Champoinship matches! And their reason... Their Fathers never had a WWE Championship Run :)

Their name... The Forgotten Generation!

Huge Props to WFMashUpZ :) Just had the chance to check out his Attires he made for McGillicutty/Hennig & they are Amazing!! To come up with what he did with the refs I sent him was simply Phenomenal!! Huge Props!

So Attires have been made & hoping someone can help this caw along with a PT fix & PT Upload to XBL, If you know how or can help out drop me a PM

Michael McGillicutty moveset on CC! Tags-- RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS

Dude you are a star!! The only thing holding this up is finding a helping hand to get a fixer & uploader of the attires WFMASHUPZ made for this caw...

I'll add you down in 1st post for moveset credits :cool: really appreciate your hard work dude :)

Also I bet you where well chuffed that your finally getting Chuck Palumbo? BME did a great job on him :)

Good job on Henning man(Dont know how to spell his other name)

What attires you got planned?

WFMashUpZ made 4 Current Attires for him & they look Great!! Just need to get them fixed then I can apply them to the caw :)

Attire 1 is the most recent black trunks with yellow claws & front claw marks

Attire 2 is the grey trunks with claw marks on the front & Ruthless Design written on the back

Attire 3 another Ruthless Variation but design is different looks cool :cool:

Attire 4 is a Colour Variation off Attire 1 don't know what Colour trunks will be yet...

I've also made his Body Morph to match up well in-game & am really liking how it looks against other models in the game :)

Thanks @WFMashUpZ got them :cool:

Slightly off topic but kinda thought it was cool...

I restarted My Universe after a few years, and added Main Event & NXT to the Schedule & on my 2nd week of NXT I had a Triple Threat for the NXT Championship... Aka the AWA Championship as that's the belt I'm using for it :)

And Eve walked down & distracted Rollins & I pinned Big E for the title as McGillicutty, thought it was a cool cutscene :D

Nv9xk.jpg

Anyhow ignore the attire as its just a place holder for me till attires are ready & defo ignore his smug look on his face as makes him look weird when the computer made him smile lol, saying that I would be pretty smug looking if Eve was hanging off my arm :lol:

@Clique I didn't know it was a spoiler, sorry I had read it on WWE website yesterday that she

quit after her title loss

I also changed my last post sorry again dude.

Very nice Hennig, Reckless :cool:

Did you get that nxt logo off of cc, Reckless?

Yeah grabbed that & the Main Event one the other day got the NXT off AjSim I think... Can't remember if it was him or Ravenos... And don't know who I got the Main Event one off, but I also DLoaded Rav's NXT Arena which is spot on! And add's that house show feel to it! :)

Archived