Antonio Cesaro by ShatterTheSky. UPLOADED - 6/6/13

ShatterTheSky

Doc's was a tweak of mine, so credit would be cool. Onto the CAW, It looks very nice. The attires are awesome. I suggest increasing the x-axis on the eyes, and tweaking the lip coloring, they're looking a little on the orange side atm.

Was not aware of that, credit added. And if you've not guessed, lip-coloring is not something I'm great with.

Make sure you texture the nipples.

Believe me, if I had any spare layers, I would.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it! I can texture mod(or well, try) the DLC to get the new attire, but this is a def DL from me(or well, one of my friends since I don't really have live, lol). Do you think when it's done, you could post the .cas or somethin'? Really digging this caw :cool:

Love it! I can texture mod(or well, try) the DLC to get the new attire, but this is a def DL from me(or well, one of my friends since I don't really have live, lol). Do you think when it's done, you could post the .cas or somethin'? Really digging this caw :cool:

I'd be glad to post the .cas after the upload.

And for the 4th attire, I think I'll just make it red, but with the black and white parts switched around

All attires are finished as far as I'm concerned (no pictures yet, though). His new attire looks pretty good in-game, given that I've not had the best of refs to work from, and it looks just glorious with the US Title around his waist. After a few things being cleaned up here and there, this should be uploaded tomorrow (2 versions, 1 with and 1 without Fan-Axxess needed to DL).

Archived