Antonio Cesaro by ShatterTheSky. UPLOADED - 6/6/13

ShatterTheSky

UPLOADED

Tags: Antonio Cesaro.

Uploaded with render by Status.

Face:

2sb8jns_zpsae959e1e.jpg

Attires (I know the jacket on the first attire isn't too accurate, but I ran out of layers, and I'm happy with where it is.

35naky8_zpsa1bc4a02.jpg

Credit to NWOldskool for help with the body.

Enjoy.

Old Stuff

Hello all, I hope you are doing well. Recently, a great infatuation with the current United States Champion overtook me. He was set to be DLC for the game, coming with some of the moves he's made famous in such a short time in WWE, as well as an entrance, titantron, and current entrance music. The only problem, is that while he's established himself with a significant look over the past few months, the DLC has placed him with his debut attire. That is fine, due to the time period cut-off of the character models, but not okay enough. And yes, there have been enough current incarnations of him on Community Creations, but all of the attires were sloppily done, and the faces (All utilizing Dr. Vries' formula) looked more like caricatures of Cesaro. So this is my answer to all of those creations...

Face:
Face.png?t=1358102479

And yes, like everyone else, I initially started with Dr. Vries' formula, but here's what's different. All of the others had him looking a bit too angry. His lips too thin, and chin looking huge. Other than fixing those, there's various tweaks here and there, with various bits of detail.

Attires:
Attires.png?t=1358102487

What makes this different from everyone else's (barring the fact that they are all the same CAW), is accurate logos on the attires, the hand tape he's been wearing since tearing up the inside of it, and a jacket for each one, (barring the first one).

Credit as of right now goes to NWOldskool (caps), Dr. Vries (allowing me to use his morph), Pac, who made the initial morph that Dr. Vries based his upon, and RIGHTEOUS for the moves.

Attires are as follows:

1. New American Flag attire

2. Black

3. White

4. Red

Tag is "Shatter The Sky".

.cas File for those without Live: http://www.mediafire.com/?epl02ix9f8saayl

Enjoy.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I'm talkin bout!!! Lookin good.. I gave my IGM Cesaro red trunks, but it still is no where near the feel of his current look.. Loving this.. My set is on CC if you wanna use fam... Are you still waiting on textures for Daniel Bryan? Cesaro and Bryan are the only IGM's I am gonna replace.. Well, maybe Punk-- since they denied us on his superstar threads...

That's what I'm talkin bout!!! Lookin good.. I gave my IGM Cesaro red trunks, but it still is no where near the feel of his current look.. Loving this.. My set is on CC if you wanna use fam... Are you still waiting on textures for Daniel Bryan? Cesaro and Bryan are the only IGM's I am gonna replace.. Well, maybe Punk-- since they denied us on his superstar threads...

I got all of the things I need for Bryan a few days ago, and I should have that large update I was talking about some time today.

Doc's was a tweak of mine, so credit would be cool. Onto the CAW, It looks very nice. The attires are awesome. I suggest increasing the x-axis on the eyes, and tweaking the lip coloring, they're looking a little on the orange side atm.

Archived