Baroness Caws part 2 Butch Reed added,Tito Santana updated

The Baroness returns

This will be batch 2 with a concentration on the past and tag teams.

Still updating the other thread but keeping these separate.

This batch will have Powers of Pain,Faces of Fear,The Midnight Express,King Haku,80s Ric Flair,Tito Santana and Butch Reed. Not a glamorous batch but the more wrestlers on cc the better.

The Natural Butch Reed

106ez9k.jpg

Barbarian Powers of Pain

10mtnvs.jpg

Warlord Powers of Pain

2vci641.jpg

Haku/Meng 3 hairstyles= 3 slots King Haku,Meng solo and Meng Faces of Fear

10i786g.jpg

King Haku attire

i5x4li.jpg

80s Flair(credit Rav for textures and logos)

16a2o1k.jpg

Tito Santana El Matador

33nc45x.jpg

fvljxd.jpg

They are all looking good, any chance your doing the outfits from their single run (Warlord/Barbarian) from 1992?

I have been looking at video and pics and from what the game provides I think the outfits are a possibility. more than likely slot 4 for each. Im actually detailing Barbarian and Warlord facially and then putting their Powers of Pain paint on just for that reason.

They are all looking good, any chance your doing the outfits from their single run (Warlord/Barbarian) from 1992?

I have been looking at video and pics and from what the game provides I think the outfits are a possibility. more than likely slot 4 for each. Im actually detailing Barbarian and Warlord facially and then putting their Powers of Pain paint on just for that reason.

Cool, great to hear that.

@ Ravenos: Yes, he had that gimmick back then.

Tyrant and nwoldschool came out with great rick rude caws so I just stopped paying attention to mine. Same with bam bam and jannetty which nom

odder nailed beautifully. I'm thumbing thru the wrestling encyclopedia looking for guys nobody really ever makes...what ? Bastion Booger ? Adrian Street ? Hercules Hernandez ? Marc Mero ? Savio Vega ? ;)

Archived