WWE Show Discussion

RVF

Eve's still gonna win and will take the title to TNA and throw it in the bin. Then Kaitlyn, looking weak, wins the vacant title because she botches a move in a battle royal again, coincidentally causing her to win the Divas Championship...by accident.

Sry... stfu....

Eve is most likely retiring from wrestling. To have time for her family...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You obviously didn't read my post before:

Eve's still gonna win and will take the title to TNA and throw it in the bin. Then Kaitlyn, looking weak, wins the vacant title because she botches a move in a battle royal again, coincidentally causing her to win the Divas Championship...by accident.

(stupid quotes)

I forgot to add that when she accidentally wins, there will be an awkward 10 second gap of silence and THEN her music will play to "cover up" the mistake. She then holds up the Divas' Championship which she was wasn't supposed to win and Justin Roberts announces her as the new Divas' Champion with slight hesistation.

You obviously didn't read my post before:

(stupid quotes)

I forgot to add that when she accidentally wins, there will be an awkward 10 second gap of silence and THEN her music will play to "cover up" the mistake. She then holds up the Divas' Championship which she was wasn't supposed to win and Justin Roberts announces her as the new Divas' Champion with slight hesistation.

This is what most probably will happen.

Let me put it like this, I'm not going to sleep tonight until the Divas Championship changes hands.

Dolph will cash in and make it a triple threat and then will proceed to win the title, prohibiting Katilyn from once again winning the Divas' Championship.

Just messin', Kaitlyn will probably win.

I really hope that Raw tonight isn't all highlights and clips from the past. I want new matches and new promos. Tonight should be a night to make history, not to reflect. A new theme would be good too. I hate the current theme.

That song is barley 6 months old o.O

Archived