WWE Show Discussion

RVF

Tensai is losing at live events against WWE trainer Jamie Noble. I'm feeling sorry for the guy

Didn't Jamie Noble wrestle Fandango a few weeks back too? I wouldn't mind one more run.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My god, that WHC match was incredible. I think it was actually my favorite match in years. The psychology and the pacing of it was fantastic. It was actually emotional. Felt like it did when Eddie won the title. Really got to give it to both Del Rio and Show for that awesome bit of wrestling history. Also, huge props to Ricardo, who always does a fantastic job as a lackey. He really played his part in this match as well. I think he could easily be in the HoF one day as a manager. That's as close to a five-star match as I can personally figure...and definitely the moment that will catapult Del Rio's career.

Tensai is losing at live events against WWE trainer Jamie Noble. I'm feeling sorry for the guy

He should just request his release. I can't believe this guy actualy owned a pinfall victory over John Cena last year and at one point was supposed to be CM Punk's opponent at SummerSlam.

You really do believe anything you hear on dirsheets and "reports" don't you?

He should just request his release. I can't believe this guy actualy owned a pinfall victory over John Cena last year and at one point was supposed to be CM Punk's opponent at SummerSlam.

Sadly 3/4 of the people on this site do.

Didn't Jamie Noble wrestle Fandango a few weeks back too? I wouldn't mind one more run.

He was replacing Ted Dibiase because he got injured. I don't know if he is wrestling this week for the same reasons

John Laurinaitis even came out one of the RAW episodes after Extreme Rules and started pointing towards it when he said Punk was going to face a natual disaster. Seriously if you don't like my posts then just block me because it seems all you do is whine and complain.

Well he was supposed to be a major player as they pushed him to beat Cena and Punk in just two months after his debut. It's just Show ruined the plan.

The show is in Texas tomorrow right? If so, So many possibilities to return...

Yeah Houston which is why I can expect Kaitlyn to win the title since she is from here. Austin stays in Texas MArk Henry is from Texas and The UnderTaker is from Houston.

Not bringing signs since I suck D at creating them.

Archived