WWE Show Discussion

RVF

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAW just can't come quick enough.

2u7lqq0.jpg

I hope they'll spare us another "SuperEve" match, in which she gets her ass kicked the majority of the match, and then in one mistake, she hits her finisher and it's over. I'm getting irritated of these Eve/Kaitlyn matches.

Either that or she gets herself counted out/DQ'd

Posting this here again because the other thread got deleted, and because my opinion matters:

They could've built this feud up some more. All he did was knock out Ricardo. It felt a bit throwaway for me, but still, nice reaction for Del Rio. Show helped with the comments about Latino's. Maybe now we'll see ADR actually get a reaction?

2u7lqq0.jpg

I hope they'll spare us another "SuperEve" match, in which she gets her ass kicked the majority of the match, and then in one mistake, she hits her finisher and it's over. I'm getting irritated of these Eve/Kaitlyn matches.

Well you had better hope Kaitlyn wins the title then because this feud isn't going to end until she does.

2u7lqq0.jpg

Well you had better hope Kaitlyn wins the title then because this feud isn't going to end until she does.

OMG i just thought of something. my prediction: Kaitlyn gets ready to hit her finisher(btw Daz, what is it anyway?) Eve bails, starts to walk up the ramp, Trish and Lita come out and chases her back into the ring, Kaitlyn hits her with her finisher, BAM!, NEW divas champion!

Eve is better than Kaitlyn in every aspect imo, but she will drop the title to Eve. It just dragged out waaaaaaay too long and it would ruin the last bit of credibilty to lose again. Eve's gonna marry soon and they clearly wanna go into 'Mania with AJ vs. Kaitlyn. Another DQ/Countout would kill the last bit of momentum and another win for Eve would make Kaitlyn look like the most unconsistent person in the world. Meh.

Eve is better than Kaitlyn in every aspect imo, but she will drop the title to Eve. It just dragged out waaaaaaay too long and it would ruin the last bit of credibilty to lose again. Eve's gonna marry soon and they clearly wanna go into 'Mania with AJ vs. Kaitlyn. Another DQ/Countout would kill the last bit of momentum and another win for Eve would make Kaitlyn look like the most unconsistent person in the world. Meh.

Inconsistent :wink:

2u7lqq0.jpg

OMG i just thought of something. my prediction: Kaitlyn gets ready to hit her finisher(btw Daz, what is it anyway?) Eve bails, starts to walk up the ramp, Trish and Lita come out and chases her back into the ring, Kaitlyn hits her with her finisher, BAM!, NEW divas champion!

It's just a Gutbuster, it doesn't have a fancy name or anything.

2u7lqq0.jpg

Kaitlyn looks soooo good in that pic

Kaitlyn always looks good but she is definitely hotter than usual there. The Divas title is going to look so good around her gorgeous waist.

Inconsistent :wink:

I know, typo. I mean...

G-NAZI!

Archived