Raven by NWOldskool/Ravenos - 2/11/13 Both Slots Uploaded!(CAS Files in the first post)

Oldsie

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is very well done NWOldschool. I do have to ask if you have in mind a WWF era Raven? It seems like everyone keeps making WCW Ravens left and right which I dont understand because this game is based off of the WWE's Attitude Era.

Rav and I are going to be doing a WWF Slot and TNA Slot as well. :) Of course the face is going to be altered for the TNA slot though. :P

My only problem as the texture guy for "WWE era" vs. late "WCW" era is that...

I have trouble figuring out what changed.

For WWE era shirts my plan is:

1) The Raven shirt I have on my version now-- his face with the weird text effects, then the earthtone image of him on the back

2) The Dr. Strange face one from his first WWE Promo photo

3) Maybe a shirtless, if I ever get a good ref of that stupid chest tat

4) ????

And I have 3 TNA specific shirts, and I know he was shirtless (and shaved-- that'll be a funny attire) for part of his TNA run.

1) Clockwork orange style shirt

2) Raven with wings around him shirt

3) Raven with curved text around collar

4) again, shirtless, skirt, shaved head, tats pending.

FEED ME TAT REFS!

:)

Face is looking good.

Question, though... if this is considered a WCW slot... isn't it also ECW? Do we need yet another slot?

For the WWF Slot maybe: http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/raven2.jpg

Maybe a EC F'N W Invasion shirt too, seeing as you already have the PT's for it Rav. Also, just as suggestion for the ECW/WCW slot, there's a guy over on the PS3 side (I think) who's managed to put the ripped tartan thingy that Raven used to wear on his CAW. Might be worth checking out, especially if you have PT's free.

Thanks Nick. :) Thanks for inspiring me to rework it by the way. It started with just adding Knee Pads to the entrance attires and making the facial hair more accurate like you recommended and then I started tweaking the detailing and morph. :P

Update added. :) I'll leave you guys with this.

2vjwsw0.jpg

Thanks Nick. :) Thanks for inspiring me to rework it by the way. It started with just adding Knee Pads to the entrance attires and making the facial hair more accurate like you recommended and then I started tweaking the detailing and morph. :P

Update added. :) I'll leave you guys with this.

2vjwsw0.jpg

cant wait for the formula :dance:

awsome work mate

Archived