nogoodraida/WolfgangJT's Gail Kim (1/13 updated)

WolfgangJT

Since I had been in discussion with nogoodraida about doing a Diva and his first shot at Gail Kim using the texture Ravenos did had me inspired to work with him (then half the board started using the same texture at their attempt within a mere day), felt I'd try my first collab with nogoodraida at a Diva I haven't done since a few years back to see what I could help come up with....so here are the results.

Hope it's liked. Eye makeups are based on her more modern TNA style.

1/13...eyes updated to cover the inner dip down more and change in eye height and angle. Hope this solves the eye problem some were seeing.

newgail.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daaaaamn! Gail Kim is getting superstar treatment this year! Looking fantastic. My only complaint is the designs on the cheeks. They look like they could be blended a bit better. Although I'm not sure if that was done on purpose to look like make up or make the cheeks look puffier. Depending on the texture transparency maybe you could brighten them up and put them under the texture to have a similar effect but also make them seem more blended?

WolfgangJT getting his hand in this caw.... THIS NOW IS SERIOUS (In a good way of course)

You sayin my caws arnt usually serious?? Lol I kid I kid.. wanna thank Wolf for helping out with this.. have a feeling this wont be the last Wolf/Raida collab.. thanks Rav for the texture, .. I gotta say, although my Caws get allot of love, this was next level well recieved.. and to think in the beginning someone said she looked like a black chick lol.. by the way if I didnt say it already Im really feeling this.

WOW! This leterally made my jaw drop fam.. Her moveset is on CC if you need it...

Tags-- RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS

Thanks bro, gonna be needing one

Soooooooooo nicely done. Just... wow.

And to think I made that Gail Kim texture on a lark when I saw the thread. Glad to have some hand in all this.

Maybe I should diva texture bomb the world more often. Look at the quality coming from it! :)

Glad you feel this way.. this is what I wanted.. diva texture bomb away Rav!! Look at what happened after only 1 face! lol.

This Gail Kim is perfect. Like seriously. Best diva ever! Best CAW ever! Like I'm sorry but if anyone is planning on making a gail kim please stop. Because they just pissed all over CC. Like no one can top this. I hope you guys continue to pair up when making diva caws. I probably said like a lot.... But that's what happens when Im happy :'D!! But seriously!! Keep collabing!

This Gail Kim is perfect. Like seriously. Best diva ever! Best CAW ever! Like I'm sorry but if anyone is planning on making a gail kim please stop. Because they just pissed all over CC. Like no one can top this. I hope you guys continue to pair up when making diva caws. I probably said like a lot.... But that's what happens when Im happy :'D!! But seriously!! Keep collabing!

Dont be mean to the neighbors.. the other caws are awesome too.

Archived