The Generic Luchador signed to WWE!

Raddad88

http://www.24wrestli...ent-on-the-way/

This might belong in WWE, but I'd rather hear what the die hard Generico fans think of this rather then the WWE dudes.

Stoked for Gernerico because he's gonna have constant work that pays better, life will be alot easier for him.

Bummed I won't be able to watch him on a regular basis, and when we finally do it's gonna be a toned down Generico, and we probably won't see him do another BRAINBUSTAHHH for quite some time. I also just can't imagine what he's going to do....

What do think about all this?

Yup. He'll be completely stripped of his gimmick and everything that makes him him. Which sucks because his gimmick could work very well in WWE's entertainment and segment driven style. But he won't get to keep any of his gimmick because Vince and co's ego. They can't use something THEY didn't create. Even if that thing would work

I hope they don't make him wait in developmental for a long time, only to not get used much (like Low Ki). But I'm thinking that with all of the buzz around this, if they give him a bad run, he might have the same sort of fan support that Daniel Bryan had early on.

Marked out when I first heard this news, pretty deflated hearing the news that he might lose the mask.

I hope they don't make him wait in developmental for a long time, only to not get used much (like Low Ki). But I'm thinking that with all of the buzz around this, if they give him a bad run, he might have the same sort of fan support that Daniel Bryan had early on.

The fans can effectively make or break him.

I think if they keep a similar gimmick on him, he has a shot. If they unmask him and give him some generic gimmick and name, he doesn't have a chance. He's solid in the ring, but his El Generico gimmick is what will get him over. Ideally, they'd stick him in NXT with the same gimmick, with slight adjustments to the look and mask so they can copyright it, and he can be El Generico on the indies again if WWE doesn't work out.

Archived