Konnan UPLOADED & CAS FILE ADDED 4/27/13 | Clique & Dr. Vries

Clique

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great start...

The shadows are playing tricks with those eyebrows, making them look angled more than they really are. Add some designs to the eyebrow sections that are close to the nose where it thins out, so they'll have the same thickness from one side to the other.

The eye angle seems to look good, maybe one or two clicks angling down from the nose.

Ease off the age a little more, only when his brows were raised were there any forehead wrinkles, any other facial expression you barely saw anything. At least from what I remember and what I'm seeing on google.

i just checked some refs my suggestions would be

lower eyebrows

the bottom of the nose needs to be fatter also maybe raise nostril height or lower nose angle

maybe cheeck x axis up a few clicks

and add a lil jaw upper line

this is still very good i really see konnan in this

Looks pretty good but i would lower the neck height.

The body morphing is still default.

Once again, its very VERY early. I thought it was too early to show but Clique liked it :)

Well SORRY MR VRIES!

#Banned.

You can ban me but it is still DR. Vries

I didn't study at the evil university of evil to be called MR.

:P

Let me speak on this...

This is a really, really good start. Definitely gonna keep an eye on your progress. However:

- Add some thickness and colour to the mouth

- Bring the eyebrows down a few clicks in the Y-Axis

- Angle them upwards about 5-10 clicks

- Shape the outside of the eyebrows a little more with some designs or PT if you're brave enough to try that

- Maybe blend the facial detailing in slightly better. Looks a little bit too sharp around the cheeks

Good work :cool:

Again, I just want to point out that the eyebrows might not need angling as much as designs to add to the thickness. They get very thin going towards each other. Konnan's eyebrows, from pictures I've seen are the same thickness from one edge to the other. This might be playing tricks, plus adding to it with the shadows of the eye sockets.

Archived