New section Idea

Twiztid Kratos

I'm also behind the WOW section making a return.

So much easier to keep a track on any women related news in terms of wrestling.

In my opinion, it would also clear up the WWE Universe section.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont really see the point since we have the "divas/knockout" thread for about everything.

It's not just the Divas and Knockouts though. It's women's wrestling as a whole that at the moment is being confined to one or two topics because individual topics don't really get a look in.

Just discuss it in the relevant sections.

certain sections all put together in one "sub-forum"

Pretty much already done with the Classic Smackdown Games Section.

It just gets confusing. If Layla is released tomorrow, people will post it in the WWE section which is correct, then someone else posts in a WOW section, which is also correct. It's just confusing as a whole. Very little female news happens in a week, too.

The WOW section is MORE then the WWE Divas 3G. So that card wouldn't work, not being rude just saying can we get a better reason than that. There's an entire website that gets news up everyday devoted to WW. What if I want to start dicussion on which Indy girl can you see making it to the main roster, or WWE Top Ten - Diva Mania moments , Caws.ws top Diva/KO/Woman Wrestler contest.

Or during RAW/SD/NXT/TNA I want an dicussion that talks more about what the Divas or Ko's are doing on tv instead of a page and a half. Wanna share some Indy companies with each other sure why no

Why not make separate threads in its respective sections, like WWE section for divas, TNA section for knock-outs, and etc? Is there a rule making threads about female wrestlers in the sections? That can do the job just as well, no?

While I wouldn't be opposed to the Women of Wrestling section making a return, that doesn't seem likely, besides the Divas Discussion and Hottest Diva topics are more than good enough for discussing Divas. And if there are any news stories about the Divas or Knockouts, I don't see why you can't just post in the respective WWE or TNA sections. What I'm getting at is even though I wouldn't oppose its return, the Women of Wrestling section isn't really needed anymore.

I think it's kinda shortsighted to say that two threads for women's wrestling in the WWE and TNA thread is enough where there a wide spectrum of women's wrestling out there now i.e. Shine and Shimmer. Maybe just place a sub forum in the Indy wrestling section? It just seems that the only needs that are neglected here are that of fans of women's wrestling and it would be better if there was a section for everyone.

I think it's kinda shortsighted to say that two threads for women's wrestling in the WWE and TNA thread is enough where there a wide spectrum of women's wrestling out there now i.e. Shine and Shimmer. Maybe just place a sub forum in the Indy wrestling section? It just seems that the only needs that are neglected here are that of fans of women's wrestling and it would be better if there was a section for everyone.

I don't know if that was aimed at me, but I didn't say two threads were good enough for all Women of Wrestling discussion, I said it was good enough for Diva discussion. Having a couple threads in the TNA section for discussing the Knockouts and a couple in another section for discussing Indy women would be a good idea also.

No it wasn't, I was just trying to say that having a Divas thread and a Knockouts discussion thread is not enough for fans as the discussion is not focalised towards any specific issue. I know this can be justified by posting independent section, but I still don't believe members can have a in depth discussion as it is not like people an post a thread about a specific women's wrestler and talk about them, whilst garnering any attention towards it. Whereas I believe if there was a place to go then this would redirect attention, and also present a new interest for members perhaps.

The WOW section is MORE then the WWE Divas 3G. So that card wouldn't work, not being rude just saying can we get a better reason than that. There's an entire website that gets news up everyday devoted to WW. What if I want to start dicussion on which Indy girl can you see making it to the main roster, or WWE Top Ten - Diva Mania moments , Caws.ws top Diva/KO/Woman Wrestler contest.

Or during RAW/SD/NXT/TNA I want an dicussion that talks more about what the Divas or Ko's are doing on tv instead of a page and a half. Wanna share some Indy companies with each other sure why no

Then post Topics in those sections...

I don't see what's wrong with talking about diva's in the WWE section, knockouts in the TNA section, and everyone else like Shimmer and shit in the Indy section. The Indy section isn't just for males.

And I don't see how having a section dedicated to women is going to suddenly turn 20 something posts (women's wrestling thread in indy section) since December in to enough to fill a whole section.

I don't see what's wrong with talking about diva's in the WWE section, knockouts in the TNA section, and everyone else like Shimmer and shit in the Indy section. The Indy section isn't just for males.

And I don't see how having a section dedicated to women is going to suddenly turn 20 something posts (women's wrestling thread in indy section) since December in to enough to fill a whole section.

The Indy section doesn't have much activity in general, I barely posted there until the women's wrestling topics came along and since then there's been several instances where I thought about making a specific women's wrestling topic but didn't because I knew that it wouldn't gain many responses in that section. If there was a WoW section again, I would've posted those topics and I know that I'd be active in it.

Is it not possible to trial the board for say a month or two and look at the activity in the board, to see if it is indeed worth keeping discussion about Women's wrestling separate?

Sort of like a try before you buy?

The Indy section doesn't have much activity in general, I barely posted there until the women's wrestling topics came along and since then there's been several instances where I thought about making a specific women's wrestling topic but didn't because I knew that it wouldn't gain many responses in that section. If there was a WoW section again, I would've posted those topics and I know that I'd be active in it.

If the whole Indy section (including shimmer/shine/etc) doesn't have much activity then why would just a women's section?

Add Women of Wrestling or WoW or whatever to the "Indy, Puro & Misc" title so that people know? That's not really much different from having it's own section. If people see women's wrestling discussion in the name/description then they might go there more.

Archived