New section Idea

Twiztid Kratos

I've been a part of this site for a few years, though only hardcore started posting over the past few months. I've seen a lot of liking to post pictures of Divas in the hottest diva thread. Why not have a separate section for Divas/Female wrestling

As long as no one goes against the ''No nudity'' rule, I think this would be decent traffic to the site. J

Just an Idea, if no interest is for this, I appreciate the time took to read this anyway

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There used to be one, and I hated it...mainly because any time anyone mentioned anything about a female wrestler in the regular WWE or TNA section, they were told to post it in the diva section instead...which sounds fine, but the discussion in the divas section was just different. You weren't allowed to have any negative opinion about any female wrestler in there. It was just ridiculous. I can't really explain it, but I think things are volumes better the way that they are. I do not miss that divas section.

It won't work like it didn't before, and the fan club section is still here lawl. We need a kind of re-vamp of the sections. Obviously keep the old sections like SvR 06 etc. But maybe clean up some of the other sections? I dunno it just seems pretty meh nowadays.

We need the old CAWs.ws back.

It won't work like it didn't before, and the fan club section is still here lawl. We need a kind of re-vamp of the sections. Obviously keep the old sections like SvR 06 etc. But maybe clean up some of the other sections? I dunno it just seems pretty meh nowadays.

We need the old CAWs.ws back.

I think it'll work better to be honest, the Divas are getting more recgnition it and women's wrestling outside of WWE seem to have quite a few fans on the forum but the only place to talk about them is the indy & puro section. A return of WoW would be better.

I do agree some other sections need a revamp though.

There used to be one, and I hated it...mainly because any time anyone mentioned anything about a female wrestler in the regular WWE or TNA section, they were told to post it in the diva section instead...which sounds fine, but the discussion in the divas section was just different. You weren't allowed to have any negative opinion about any female wrestler in there. It was just ridiculous. I can't really explain it, but I think things are volumes better the way that they are. I do not miss that divas section.

This is probably describes this situation the best. You'd have people posting duplicate topics all the time, and I doubt we'll see it return. It's hardly like it inhibits diva discussion though.

You're best bet is to send a PM to ThreeG in case he doesn't see this topic. Don't be disheartened if he says no, though.

:)

^ Isn't that just the same problem you have with spoilers being posted in non-spoiler sections though? Topic in the wrong section? Closed or moved. To me it's less about Divas and more about indys. The Divas have their own topic in the WWE section and it remains quite active. Women's topics tend to die off with very few replies in the Indy & Puro section. I think they would garner more responses in WoW.....

Slightly different with spoilers, because that's done more out of respect for those users who aren't able to watch shows the day they air. If no-one was bothered about spoilers, then I'm sure we wouldn't have Spoiler Chat.

• 2 weeks later...

That makes sense I guess. If spoilers appropriately titled as a warning that the thread contains spoilers without giving anything away then I don't think there would be a problem with them being posted in other sections but there's always going to be those people that give the spoiler away in the title then put the spoiler in tags which is kind of pointless. Anyway, would a trial version of WoW work? See how active it is after a month or two? Something like that.....

There was never a reason to delete the WoW section in the first place imo.

People who say that people got pissed whenever one piece of news was posted need to try again. We hardily cared The regulars of the WoW section usually stayed in it.

Do we need signatures what? I don't understand how some sub forums that people have no idea really exist or barely use gets to stay but women's wrestling section gets deleted.

WOW section has a slim chance of returning, it just didn't work.

I've wanted to get rid of the fanclub section and merge it with fun & games, but too many people bitched - however it'll likely happen.

TEWEWR sections I imagine will be moved to fun & games, too? I don't see the big deal about where its placed, but people seem outraged over something that doesn't even matter?

WOW section has a slim chance of returning, it just didn't work.

I've wanted to get rid of the fanclub section and merge it with fun & games, but too many people bitched - however it'll likely happen.

TEWEWR sections I imagine will be moved to fun & games, too? I don't see the big deal about where its placed, but people seem outraged over something that doesn't even matter?

Please move the TEW section. I think it deserves the chance to make a comeback. It could help. Please ThreeG please

I'm not sure a move would help, as it's still the same section? However I'll do it soon. (It's slightly harder now that we 'archive' topic's and doesn't allow a straight forward move anymore)

Thank you. I really appreaciate it! I think it could help it could bring in more writers. Because where it's at now it's practically hidden.

• 1 month later...

Archived