You would think this is Snoop Dogg's favorite...

american dream

these are finished.. and up on the CC

sucks that you can't set the double chokeslam as their tag finisher.. or the double powerbomb.

also, just copy adams' tag moves to clark.. as I did not set clark's tag moves, before I uploaded him.

Reason I put those pants on him, is because those are leather, & the 1st pic you posted(the whole singlet) is just that.. And that singlet is supposed to be see through, wityh the leather pants.. The pic I used as a reference, it was like that. Spinebuster, look at the second pic you posted.. it's see through..

this is the pic I used..

kronikdn7.jpg

and I might go back, and add those entrance robes, if possible.. and change Clark's boots. Didn't know he wore non laced ones.

Changed boots on both, added elbow pad to Adams' 1st attire, tweaked Clark's head shape, but did not add ent. coats(too shiny) & will be re-upped with same tags later today.

There are plenty of tights designs that'd look shiny like that tbh. Just bugs me a bit because it looks inaccurate.

i feel you on that.. I wish they would add those shiny leather pants, that go inside the boots, like he wears... If i still have the p. tools, i'll give Adams a 3rd attire... the singlet one

I don't think I'll be getting WWE'13, and having been a new dad over the last year and a half, I really haven't played WWE'12 much. That said, Dream, I think I have your Clark CAW for '12, but did you ever do an Adams with Kronik attire?

Hi Dream. I do have Wrath and know you did a Kronik attire for him, but an Adams I have was done by someone else and Kronik attire is a little different. Did you do an Adams with Kronik attire, or an Adams/Crush at all.

Archived