wCw-Project by Tom1904 (Full Sean O'Haire-Preview added, Konnan Online!)

Tom1904

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

amazing work bro i got the bagwell but wasn't so sure about the kanyon at first because i think it just listed 4 attires and i couldn't view the thumbnails (Thank you thq) and i hate going into View because of how CC has been lately lol but i think i may swap the Mortis i have for the Kanyon/Mortis you've uploaded

Hi guys, since the Collab with TBBT already did come to an end, I will just upload my version of Wrath (incl.2 attires, no entrance and no Moveset) and Berlyn (just the morph) today.

I will also try to make Lance Storm (textured Face), Sid Vicious (textured Face) and a textured Chris Benoit (two attires finished atm).

Yes cant wait to see your Sid and Benoit textured faces.. which attires have you planed for Sid & Benoit ?

Tom, could you make the same and add a textured face on your awesome Scott Steiner? Pls?

I would love to see a Rick Steiner textured face..

Keep up the fantastic work !!

Hi guys, since the Collab with TBBT already did come to an end, I will just upload my version of Wrath (incl.2 attires, no entrance and no Moveset) and Berlyn (just the morph) today.

I will also try to make Lance Storm (textured Face), Sid Vicious (textured Face) and a textured Chris Benoit (two attires finished atm).

OOOO cant wait awww you lost your help already that sucks :/

@Warriormania: Benoit already has three attires: crippler (red pants), Crippler (black pants) and 4 Horsemen, the fourth will be the yellow one with the 4Real-Logo, Sid will have the obvious attires everybody is making for him.

I already remade my Steiner with textures but I got a problem. I had to re-download him cause I accidentally deleted him and since I blocked him from re-uploading I think I can't upload again.

Wow that Benoit is fantastic 5* !!

Sid looks great 2.. Hope you fix the Steiner issue and re-upload soon that textured Scott Steiner .. wil you? Pls?

And about Rick Steiner any chance? O is Goldberg173 still making him???

Cant wait for Scott, Sid & Benoit !!

Keep up the amazing work !!

@Steez: Tomorrow, I still have one attire left to make, I'm probably gonna upload him and Sid tomorrow and then work on Storm.

@Warriormania: I'm gonna try to upload Scott Steiner later today but I don't think it will work.

I think Krad said something about maybe making wcw-versions of both Steiners if he can find textures for them, he already uploaded a great Steiner Brothers-Rick wich I'm using right now.

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

@BME: I already have a design underneath the elbow pad to make it look bigger, I can just delete the elbow pad and see how it looks or make a PT for it.

The red Buff-attire is all PT, no textures.

Archived