wCw-Project by Tom1904 (Full Sean O'Haire-Preview added, Konnan Online!)

Tom1904

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alex Wright and Disco are both possible.

Awesome, awesome news. Hope it happens. Wright is my favourite and I never see him. Regardless though, these CAWs are unreal and I will be using them!!

On CC is one Alex Wright, he looks not awesome, but it works.

If its the same Alex Wright I saw before (I haven't played since early Decemeber waiting for the DLC), mine from SVR2011 was better. But no one has even ever been able to nail the face except for Tich on 360.

I just saw Tom's post about a Berlyn attire too. Think i cheered like a little girl. Hot damn. Debut (1994), Crusierweight/TV champion (1997), Berlyn (1999), and 2000 return (bald) - would be amazzzzzing.

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Not the back of that robe unfortunately, it's the back of this one:

Thanks for the pic, I will try this one then.

I just saw Tom's post about a Berlyn attire too. Think i cheered like a little girl. Hot damn. Debut (1994), Crusierweight/TV champion (1997), Berlyn (1999), and 2000 return (bald) - would be amazzzzzing.

If there's a similar hairstyle to his Berlyn-Hairstyle he will definitely have a Berlyn-Attire.

If someone has good ref-pics, i think this would be a great attire:

All attires for Buff are planned and he already has two nwo-attires. Btw finished the second one today, only need to make the robe. If someone has good ref-pics for the red Buff-Tights, that would be cool.

Also finished the third Kanyon-Attire (Alliance MVP) today and tweaked the face a bit, still not 100% satisfied with it, I'll post a pic tomorrow for you all to see.

The only thing that will be missing from the red tights buff is a horizontal buff logo on the middle of the front of his tights. Like where the top button on a pair of jeans is. I couldn't find a logo when I put together those textures. My plan was to hope I could chop the other logo up and jigsaw it together horizontally.

The only thing that will be missing from the red tights buff is a horizontal buff logo on the middle of the front of his tights. Like where the top button on a pair of jeans is. I couldn't find a logo when I put together those textures. My plan was to hope I could chop the other logo up and jigsaw it together horizontally.

there's horizontal logo on, for which tight is that??

If you google image search Buff Bagwell figure, there are a few images of a figure someone has made that shows it. It's basically the same as the black but with the crotch logo and some design on the front of the boots.

Kanyon looks like the one that Dr.Vries made last year :-)

That's because I was looking at his version for morphing references.

I'm not sure but is it possible that the leg logos are bit longer on the 3rd Buff attire?

That's possible, I gotta check if I still have the PT cause I deleted stuff earlier today. If I still have it, I'll change it.

These are turning out excellent!

that buff looks amazing, but cant wait to play with that mortis. I know people have sugested disco, & alex wright but what about a glacier? his attire's are preaty easy the hardest part to paint tool would be the entrance attire.

There are a few pretty good Glaciers on CC already but I'm sure if Tom jumped on one, he'd make it pretty dope too. I like how he's focusing on the lower-mid card this year. Someone needs to do a Norman Smiley and Prince Iaukea.

Archived