Patch not coming out with dlc 3

Broski Barrage

Some THQ member posted download the dlc patch on the 8th

From Aubry his repsonse

Hey guys, clarifying and then locking the thread to prevent any rumors being spread.

During the livestream, we never said that a patch was coming out tomorrow. It's possible that one of

my cohorts in the chat room referred to the "DLC patch," but that refers only to the DLC, NOT a patch with game fixes. We apologize for the confusion that this choice of words might have caused.

We have NOT announced a date for a future patch, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Once we have that information, we'll be posting it on the main page at WWE.THQ.com - don't trust anything that you don't read there first.

This is posted here for those members who never look at the DLC discussion thread.

On the plus side, THQ will be auctioning off their assets soon. So hopefully whatever company gets the WWE licence knows that a patch does not mean "something that fixes a few problems and adds a shitload more".

never know.. but i have a feeling they've been lying all this time about a patch... cory hasn't posted jack since game release and aubrey is whoring for likes on the wwegames facebook and twitter pages lol

can someone create an Aubrey Caw so i can beat the living hell out of him? LOL

never know.. but i have a feeling they've been lying all this time about a patch... cory hasn't posted jack since game release and aubrey is whoring for likes on the wwegames facebook and twitter pages lol

I would but i'm not sure I could stomach making one without going berserk.

Aubrey is a phoney and cocky a**hole I absolutely cannot stand the guy, I really tried to give the guy a chance but he is cheeky to those who he thinks he is better than (caw / game community) and a fake kiss a** to those who are better than him (wwe superstars). Quite frankly his people skills are terrible and I hope THQ's pending finanical situation wipes that smug attitude off of his beady eyed little face.

I would but i'm not sure I could stomach making one without going berserk.

Yeah I'll just take my frustration on jacknifing Heath slater over and over lol

i remember making a faction in SvR 2008 simply called THQ executives, consisting of 2 guys and a woman, and i would just take my frustrations (at such a broken game) out on them lol :D

i remember making a faction in SvR 2008 simply called THQ executives, consisting of 2 guys and a woman, and i would just take my frustrations (at such a broken game) out on them lol :D

lol oh god that game... lol

There was only going to be one patch for this game and you people used it on stupid things for the universe. So if you wanna blame anybody blame yourself. Want them to fix something, tell them to fix it in WWE'14.

Actually you Ignoramus thq hinted on a second patch once more problems with the game came up.

From thq themselves:

We have NOT announced a date for a future patch, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Once we have that information, we'll be posting it on the main page at WWE.THQ.com - don't trust anything that you don't read there first.

There was only going to be one patch for this game and you people used it on stupid things for the universe. So if you wanna blame anybody blame yourself. Want them to fix something, tell them to fix it in WWE'14.

Actually you Ignoramus thq hinted on a second patch once more problems with the game came up.

From thq themselves:

Yeah they said that last year for wwe'12 too and nothing happen. I wonder where THQ is going to get 40,000 from, when they have no money.

Archived