anyone found a way to stop universe from booking allies against each other

Broski Barrage

I've noticed that my stables never face each other, so you could try adding a third person to the team (maybe in the inactive brand so they don't appear elsewhere) and that could solve the problem?

ok I will try that thankfully when the ryder santino match comes up its not a storylined match cause I can interfere in the match so I just change it.

I've noticed that my stables never face each other, so you could try adding a third person to the team (maybe in the inactive brand so they don't appear elsewhere) and that could solve the problem?

I still get this issue with stables. When I'm using the Shield it constantly books Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose. Though the CAW logic might be different. I don't know.

I still get this issue with stables. When I'm using the Shield it constantly books Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose. Though the CAW logic might be different. I don't know.

it ruined the shield... first it had the shield feuding with ryback and cena then after royal rumble (2013) it had ambrose turn on rollins and reigns was just by himself then every week it was all 3 of them against each other in a triple threat... same thing happened to the 3mb ... i just wish they hadnt changed certain aspects of universe mode... i just play mostly in exhibition now

You do realize that it's nearly impossible for them to write, and successfully implement,coding in the game that disables the rest of the game's code from programming the code of one superstar to go against the code of another superstar WITHIN the code that makes feuds WITHIN the code that runs WWE Universe WITHIN the entire code of the game....right?

Oh dear god, please tell me you all realize that...

Yep, this is a problem. Also lsaddened by two guys trying to rationalize and put this off by passively attacking the OP.

I know my reputation is to hate thq I get that. But this one of the many problems with this game that makes it hard to enjoy universe besides AI Branching cutscenes not happening and feuds not ending on ppv's. This is why wish I had never spent 80 bucks on this game.

It's the singles championship rankings.

Stupid that both can't fly in Universe but eh.

Take them out of the running for them and they won't have to face each other-

Yup, this is the easiest way to fix it OR put a gap between tag-team/stable mates in the title rankings.

I have a tendacy to take most of my tag teams out of the the "Minor" title Ranking anways, so I never really encounter the problem and then add them back in if one of them get injuried or I decide to break-up the team.

Example 1 .... The Shield (Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns). Rollins & Reigns I use as a Tag-Team (Rollins & Reigns are members 1 & 2) and I removed both of them from the IC Title (for the time being), Ambrose I use as a Singles Superstar and is in the hunt for the IC Title.

Example 2 .... The Shield (Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns). Let's say there are 20 contenders in my IC Division. I'll put one in the Top 5. One in the 8 to 13 Range. One in the 16 to 20 Range. The serperation keeps them from facing each other. Only catch with this method is, you will have to keep manually going into the rankings and editing their postions to try to keep a 3 to 5 person gap between them.

**I also remove my Main Eventers from the Minor title Rankings (ie. Punk, HHH, Taker, Lesnar, Rock, Cena, Sheamus, Show, Del Rio, etc) It allows my Mid Card to thrive.**

my tag team members keep getting booked against each other to. that other problem is tag team members get put in tag team matches with someone else. im considering just scrapping the division.

as i've said before, tag team members should not be in singles matches unless you put them in them manually.

You do realize that it's nearly impossible for them to write, and successfully implement,coding in the game that disables the rest of the game's code from programming the code of one superstar to go against the code of another superstar WITHIN the code that makes feuds WITHIN the code that runs WWE Universe WITHIN the entire code of the game....right?

Oh dear god, please tell me you all realize that...

Impossible isn't the right word. Extremely difficult would be more accurate. This year's universe seems less sophisticated than last year's to me, but considering the amount of customization, it's understandable.

It's the singles championship rankings.

Stupid that both can't fly in Universe but eh.

Take them out of the running for them and they won't have to face each other-

Yup, this is the easiest way to fix it OR put a gap between tag-team/stable mates in the title rankings.

I have a tendacy to take most of my tag teams out of the the "Minor" title Ranking anways, so I never really encounter the problem and then add them back in if one of them get injuried or I decide to break-up the team.

Example 1 .... The Shield (Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns). Rollins & Reigns I use as a Tag-Team (Rollins & Reigns are members 1 & 2) and I removed both of them from the IC Title (for the time being), Ambrose I use as a Singles Superstar and is in the hunt for the IC Title.

Example 2 .... The Shield (Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns). Let's say there are 20 contenders in my IC Division. I'll put one in the Top 5. One in the 8 to 13 Range. One in the 16 to 20 Range. The serperation keeps them from facing each other. Only catch with this method is, you will have to keep manually going into the rankings and editing their postions to try to keep a 3 to 5 person gap between them.

**I also remove my Main Eventers from the Minor title Rankings (ie. Punk, HHH, Taker, Lesnar, Rock, Cena, Sheamus, Show, Del Rio, etc) It allows my Mid Card to thrive.**

Tried this and it worked quite well. I say to you all - give it a try. Even though it is a bit of a pain it works rather nicely.

Going to close this topic now since this is the nearest thing you can do in terms of stopping universe from booking allies against eachother. Nothing else will work as well as this. The game is complicated in terms of coding.

Archived