• Here Comes The Pain
    • SVR
    • SVR2006
    • Wrestlemania 21
    • WCW vs NWO World Tour
    • Day of Reckoning
    • Day of Reckoning 2
    • WWF Warzone

[quote name='TheRealTeryoLaw' post='793598' date='Oct 22 2006, 12:05 AM']HCTP was the bomb. I played it several years around. You sat there with that game, played it and just imagined how better it was gonna be with the sequel. Then it turned out that every sequel to HCTP sucked ass. HCTP was the top.[/quote]

ya the rosters were just perfect same with the legends , season , the caw mode was good but nothing special , the unlockables were amazing. my second pick would be DOR 2 theres so much ways to do moves , you can break sum 1 elses move if you punch them or something , you get all yuor weapons at random like instead of only getting a table from one side of the ring you can get it from anyside.

I went with WWF No Mercy... reasons are that I would've voted HCTP but I like obliterated it and there's like not even a challenge to it for me anymore and not only that but Jeff Hardy was supposed to be in it but they took him out at last second because of his release.... other than that the only other wrestling game I can play non-stop is prob. No Mercy and it was ma first wrestling game..... and I still havent beaten it = D

Guest MC Mudda
Hands down, HCTP is THE classic from the Smackdown Series. The Story Mode was and still would be the best if it had voices. But hey, you can't have everything, right? And the CAW Mode? It was Cool, this "Dog" like face, was like it belongs to the face, not like a cheap mask.

[quote name='Gore_Fighter' post='873367' date='Nov 11 2006, 01:38 PM']In my opinion, HCTP was very overrated. I think that the best wrestling game would be Shut Your Mouth.[/quote]

I think HCTP was better than Shut Your Mouth because of the graphics, and because of the new Grapple/Reversal system.

[quote name='unlimitedextreme' post='917395' date='Nov 21 2006, 12:21 PM']I see your missing a few games as well:
WCW Nitro
WCW vs The World
WCW Backstage Assault
ECW Hardcore Revolution
ECW Anarchy Rules
WWF Attitude[/quote]

Ya, I didnt put those because you can only have 15 choices in the polls. But the only ones i know out of the list anyways are WWF Attitude, WCW Nitro, and WCW Backstage Assault(never played it though).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived