Universe Mode Questions

TheNetworkZ

It's not technically possible because you can't assign the same brand to multiple major shows. There's two ways to go about making it work though. The first way is to create a major show and put all your attitude wrestlers on it. Then if you want any other shows they should be minor shows so that they use the same roster. OR you can separate the roster into two brands and have two major shows, giving them both the same major titles. This will get everyone booked together since they're all in the rankings for the same major title. This way you have another minor title spot to work with.

How do I have one roster for all shows? I'm trying to make an Attitude Era Universe but can't seem to put my Raw is War roster on Smackdown.

I asked about the same thing except I wanted to put current raw on current smackdown I don't think we can do it.

you can put current raw on smackdown and smackdown on raw all you would need to do is make a raw and smackdown brand, add 15 each add smackdown to raw and raw to smackdown then take the official raw and smackdown brands from the shows...

It's not technically possible because you can't assign the same brand to multiple major shows. There's two ways to go about making it work though. The first way is to create a major show and put all your attitude wrestlers on it. Then if you want any other shows they should be minor shows so that they use the same roster. OR you can separate the roster into two brands and have two major shows, giving them both the same major titles. This will get everyone booked together since they're all in the rankings for the same major title. This way you have another minor title spot to work with.

Very helpful! Thanks for the help. I decided to go with the second option!

Archived