Inactiving Duplicates

Broski Barrage

Has anyone put any of the duplicates onto the inactive section of the game. I have considered doing it to Paul Wight because he is always booked and he is just big show with hair . I am thinking doing it to one of the 2 HHH's not sure if it will be Hunter or Dx HHH.

which duplicates have you guys gotten rid off to trim the roster.

I got rid of:

• Paul Wight,
  • Triple H (DX),
  • Hunter Hearst Helmsley,
  • Lita (Rated R),
  • Cena (current)
  • Bradshaw,
  • Chris Jericho (attitude),
  • Edge (attitude),
  • Christian (attitude),
  • Kane (attitude),
  • Undertaker (attitude),
  • Mark Henry (attitude),
  • The Rock (attitude)

As you can see its mostly the attitude era, as I like keeping my Universe current. :)

ok cool I do have a attitude show so I am not 100% if I should get rid of anyone yet

Well if you have a Attitude Era show, then I guess its a good Idea to keep them. It might help you get better branching storylines if you have more of the superstars in the game.

Hunter Hearst Helmsly

Attitude Taker

Current Taken

Attitude Kane

Current Rock

Attitude Mark Henry

Attitude Jehrico

Current Edge

Current Christian

Current Cena

Bradshaw

Current HHH

Paul Wight

Attitude Lita

Inactive doesn't work though I had Attitude Jehrico attack Current Jehrico :facepalm:

I have yet to get branching storylines in my attitude show I have heard mixing the attitude and current guys together helps make them happen but Id rather keep current and attitude separate.

That's how it happened with me Bret vs CENA but then the following week lesnar kept throwing himself into their matches and he and CENA kept trying to double team Bret. Thought it was stupid when Bret and lesnar were the heels.....

Archived