Wrestlemania XX (apron updated)

shoshony

Gees, little harsh there.......anyway the create an arena mode is limited. The stage that is outdoors is only wrestlemania 9 or tribute to the troops. I would rather see them just pick an arena size, and then go with the options of stage. I doubt it the willl ass the actual apron logos cuase it's probably another 2 GBs of data.

I don't wanna see anything like this getting your hopes down.

-Take alot of pics of the actual arena as refs

-Use your 8 Pt's to your advantage man, you have so much freedom with these tools. You can nail the arena with just the minitron and a few lights on the stage. The lights that are way up high make them black. Make this arena in Venue Size 3, with the Attitude crowd. The arena logos can be imported into PT, Do that to edit them. Don't understand, just take a look at my WM 21 Arena, which I made the aprons in PT and minitron. Its in this thread. Just give it a rehaul all over and get it much more accurate man, but not terrible for a first arena.

That's why i put a little harsh about ThreeG's comments. Yeah I didn't think I do all that work for my XIX arena. Von, just kept pushing me. But all in all it turned out awesome.

How was it harsh? It's not like he said, "Worst piece of shit I've ever seen. Sort it out." He told him what was wrong with the arena and what he should do to correct it, which is constructive criticism.

nono, I already updated the entire apron and I must say it looks pretty good! I'll be uploading the pictures tomorrow, but I need serious help with the stage desing (Lighted New York Style Buildings) I tried to make it on the Paint tool but it was imposible

Here are the uploaded photos of the apron :D

What do you think?

20130112032739.jpg20130112032729.jpg20130112032716.jpg20130112032703.jpg

Von the problem is that the design that I put on the stage are just wrestlemania 28 backgrounds... And the paint tool that I tries to make looked terrible and I erase it evej before I finished it... Can you help me some way?

And judders, I completely forgot about that for what I remember so I will update it tonight and show it

I think that looks great .The Von, although I'd keep the match specific graphics off there and just have the buildings. The WMXX bit in the middle works, but I'd take the other two off.

Where'd you get the backdrop from, I couldn't find any decent refs on the net!

Ohhh MY GOD!!!! That minitron is perfect men!!!!! Can you upload it in order to put it in my stage?????

Well guys, Im work right now and not gonna be able to use my xbox until Tuesday and HOPEFULLY this arena will be finished by Sunday because The Von is doing a tremendous help!

:D

Archived