Help. Now.

Eulonzo

Tempted to curse out my TV. I've changed my settings from Teen to Adult settings (I googled this earlier and it told me to do that) and it still won't work. I just want to download CAWs without getting these god damn messages. I'm on gold membership, by the way.

It keeps saying "You are unable to use WWE COMMUNITY CREATIONS during the 7 day trial". That's not fair. I got Xbox LIVE partially because I wanted to download a shit ton of CC's and I can't even do it because of my age and because of this trial. I need help immediately, don't ignore me.

Even though I'm kinda've pissed in this post, if nobody can help me (which I doubt anyone will or wants to), then that's fine. The game seems just as awesome with or without the CC stuff.

You can't use the Online Axxess Trial to use Community Creations. You need to actually have Online Access. The code for it should be on the back of the games manual. If you got your game Pre Owned, you need to buy Online Access.

Maybe they would want to help you, and I see someone did, but your topic title makes you look like a douche. Youre basically telling people to help you. Use some common courtesy and see where that gets you in life. And the guy above me answered your question. Either put in the code or you will have to purchase it.

You can't use the Online Axxess Trial to use Community Creations. You need to actually have Online Access. The code for it should be on the back of the games manual. If you got your game Pre Owned, you need to buy Online Access.

This.

Closed.

Archived