Steam screwed me?

Acid6D94

Today I decided that id buy the counter strike source and gmod combo for $12.49 while it was on sale, it gave me an error, charged my card, but I have no game. :\ Has anyone else had this problem?

Here is the error

Your purchase has not been completed. Your credit card information has been declined by your credit card company due to an incorrect address being entered.

Note that in some cases, your credit card company may put a 'hold' on funds in your account, but you will not be charged. After correcting any errors in the information displayed below, please try your purchase again.

I contacted them about it, hopefully it wont take too long for a response. My main concern is I tried buying it like 10 time because it told me it didnt charge me, so I thought it may have been just a server issue and it would resolve soon, hopefully I dont get charged $125 later on.

I contacted them about it, hopefully it wont take too long for a response. My main concern is I tried buying it like 10 time because it told me it didnt charge me, so I thought it may have been just a server issue and it would resolve soon, hopefully I dont get charged $125 later on.

Don't think you will. Can't buy a game multiple times on Steam. Once you have it the first time it's yours.

Anwyay, Keep me updated on the situation. Want to help as best I can.

I got a response saying that they didnt take the money, the bank had it on hold. They said the bank should release the money within 10 days. So it looks like I wont be getting counter strike and gmod for $12. Anyway thanks for the help and this can be closed.

Archived