CJGaGa

Don't know how many would be familier with her, but she's one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. Joshi wrestling star Takako Inoue. If you're used to watching the WWE Divas, you most likely haven't seen a Joshi match yet, Or maybe you watch wrestling for the pretty colors! xD

But in any event. Here is my showcase of her 4 attires and moveset. She's uploaded to CC already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9pja5B0r2c

Great job! :)

The attires are good and the face is pretty accurate.

Any other Joshis you are working on?

Feel free to check my Aja Kong and my Bertha Faye (used her monster ripper and Rhonda Singh attires but kept the name since most people know her by it only).

Working on Bull Nakano aswell but having some hard time due to all the limitations (body shape, blur problems) and the hair. :)

Feel free to check my Aja Kong and my Bertha Faye (used her monster ripper and Rhonda Singh attires but kept the name since most people know her by it only).

Working on Bull Nakano aswell but having some hard time due to all the limitations (body shape, blur problems) and the hair. :)

OMG! Thanx! And I've only done Takako and Amazing Kong, because I needed to replace Kharma with a heavyweight and... A bunch of other glitchy stuff ((LOL)) But I'm interested in you Aja though, I would love to check her out.

OMG! Thanx! And I've only done Takako and Amazing Kong, because I needed to replace Kharma with a heavyweight and... A bunch of other glitchy stuff ((LOL)) But I'm interested in you Aja though, I would love to check her out.

You can find Ajas pictures under my wrestlers creation thread at the front page or just search for Saturi to get her listed with my other caws on CC.

Just make sure to change the "what's hot" on the filter and use the "highest rated" to get everything listed cause the "what's hot" list keeps new caws there for the first week their release only. :)

Archived