Kaientai *Update 16/1* Dick Togo Uploaded. Kaientai Finished

Storm of Sand

Just a preview of 4 of the members of Kaientai that were in the WWE in the 90's.
Working on MEN's Teioh's moveset to go with the Big Japan topic I may have soon, other movesets needed as well.

Taka Michinoku *Uploaded*
Searchtags: KAIENTAI, CAWS, SOS
abnzav.jpg

Sho Funaki *Uploaded*
Searchtags: KAIENTAI, CAWS, SOSi77os2.jpg

MEN's Teioh *Uploaded*
Searchtags: KAIENTAI, CAWS, SOS
24ywtmo.jpg

Dick Togo *Uploaded*
Searchtags: KAIENTAI, TOGO, CAWS
2luf7a.jpg

Thanks guys, like I said in the first post,I'll be mainly working on MEN's Teioh's moveset & entrance first, RIGHTEOUS said he might work on Taka's moveset. I just need someone to help me with Funaki & Togo.

Great to see the real Kai En Tai and not just Taka and Funaki.

Thanks, I thought they'd go well with my 97-99 roster that I've got planned for my Universe.

Bump.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I've been busy listing the moves for these guys. I've got MEN'S Teioh's moveset done to the best of my ability, the chokebomb finisher was difficult to pick. I went for the Iron Curtain in the end, but you can change it to how you like.

Hopefully I'll get him uploaded very soon as everything's ready for him. Also just finished working on Taka's moveset, based on LoneZero36's moveset on last year's game, also using The Knight's move notes to help, just need to get his entrance done, then I should be uploading him too.

I'll try to get Togo & Funaki done, but I'll need a bit of help with the movesets, I'll watch as many matches for them as I can before I decide to work on their movesets.

Tl; dr

I'll hopefully get Taka & Teioh uploaded within a day or two.

Bump for an update.

Taka Michinoku & MEN'S Teioh have been uploaded.

Searchtags for both of them are: KAIENTAI, CAWS, SOS

Hopefully I'll have Funaki & Togo uploaded soon.

Nice. Will most likely download them later tonight when i probaly get online.

Is there any way you're going to allow them to be reuploaded? It sucks with all the great CAWs out there, very few allow us to upload them in a created story, which is the main reason I want any CAWs.

I'm pretty sure I allowed them to be re-uploaded, unless there's a glitch I don't know about.

Bump.

Sorry for the lack of updates, haven't played the game in a while. Just got Funaki uploaded;

Searchtags are the same as Taka & Teioh: KAIENTAI, CAWS, SOS

Togo's moveset and attrbutes have been finished, just need to get his entrance done then I'll upload him. Just wondering if I should upload him with his Cypress Hill theme, or the Kaientai theme?

Archived