ViceEmerald

u like joey id change the skin to 13 i think change the hair the hollywood pt on the tights looks decent a lil jacked up because but i cn help u if u would like some help and have xbox live send me a friend request because i got around it kind of but i could show u

What hair would you change it to? I can't find any other that captured his current look bar a Divas one that looked awful. Also, do you mean skin type 12 because there is no 13? I'm looking about both and am still slightly leaning towards 8. I'll put up both in a bit and see what all of you think.

As for the "HOLLYWOOD", I just coloured it in white and went around it in black.

By the way, i do have Live, but my Xbox's internal wi-fi or some shit doesn't work so I can't connect my adapter. I'll take any suggestions/help though, mate. I want to make all of my CAWs as good as they can be.

Update - Just tried some cut scenes and entrances with Adam Cole and it looks pretty *censored*ing good. I think my shitty camera over emphasizes his laugh lines and cheek bone structure because it's looking great in cut scenes etc.

Also, Skin type 8 (first) or 12 (second)?

026_zps4a18c207.jpg024_zpsf5a92291.jpg

Anyone? The skin are without age btw.

Your attires are great, and the morphing on all of these is solid, but they're sorely lacking in the detailing department. The majority of them have skin 8 with no detailing. I understand that you're new though, and these are really good for your early CAWs.

Your attires are great, and the morphing on all of these is solid, but they're sorely lacking in the detailing department. The majority of them have skin 8 with no detailing. I understand that you're new though, and these are really good for your early CAWs.

Do you know what detailing I'm missing from Cole, Callihan and Ryan (Ryan has already been aged)?

I like the 2nd option a bit more for Ryan. What you've got for him is very nice, and I may give him a download when he gets released. everything else here is nice too, especially Adam Cole. The only suggestion I have for him is to maybe lighten the facial hair.

I like the 2nd option a bit more for Ryan. What you've got for him is very nice, and I may give him a download when he gets released. everything else here is nice too, especially Adam Cole. The only suggestion I have for him is to maybe lighten the facial hair.

I'm really on the fence about it, not sure tbh. Means a lot of to get a compliment on Cole, put a lot of work into him ver the past few days. By the way, I took the facial hair from his promo @ Mystery Vortex. I'll probably look up some of his newer ROH stuff (haven't watched in weeks now) and see how thick the facial hair is. I'll definitely look into it. Thank you so much for replying :)

Also, I took Pac's advice into action and tried out some new face textures as well as some updates for them. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone who hasn't seen them could look at them. Thank you.

You've got the right idea with detailing, but it's just a bit too obvious on some of them. More specifically Callihan's chin area, and Baretta's nose. These are getting there, though.

For Cole, I'd use a different style of eyebrow. His are thicker, and aren't shaped exactly like that. There's also more space between them. I'd also arch his nostrils up a bit more and hook his nose down a few clicks, and his eyes seem to be a few clicks bigger--not much, but a few. And his facial hair really does seem a bit too thick/dark.

Give them all a once over with the face mask face paint matched to their skin tone, if you haven't already.

You've got the right idea with detailing, but it's just a bit too obvious on some of them. More specifically Callihan's chin area, and Baretta's nose. These are getting there, though.

For Cole, I'd use a different style of eyebrow. His are thicker, and aren't shaped exactly like that. There's also more space between them. I'd also arch his nostrils up a bit more and hook his nose down a few clicks, and his eyes seem to be a few clicks bigger--not much, but a few. And his facial hair really does seem a bit too thick/dark.

Give them all a once over with the face mask face paint matched to their skin tone, if you haven't already.

I do not know what that is haha.

I'll rework Cole over the next week and take your advice into consideration. I won't have my Xbox for the next few days, but when I get it back I will. The reason Callihan's chin and Barretta's nose are so noticable is because I didn't use transparency on them for whatever reason. They'll be redone in the future.

Any thoughts on Graves? Also, thanks for the help.

There's a face paint that's just a giant face mask, I think it's 55? I'm not on the game at the moment, but match that to the skin tone and up the transparency and it can help with making the detailing a bit more subtle.

As for Graves, he looks pretty damn good. Dunno what the random mark on his forehead is. I'd say his eyebrows are a bit thinner/lighter, too. Make the laugh lines/nose lines a bit more subtle (face mask might help here) Work on shaping his lips a bit more. As for his hair, I wish you luck.

There's a face paint that's just a giant face mask, I think it's 55? I'm not on the game at the moment, but match that to the skin tone and up the transparency and it can help with making the detailing a bit more subtle.

As for Graves, he looks pretty damn good. Dunno what the random mark on his forehead is. I'd say his eyebrows are a bit thinner/lighter, too. Make the laugh lines/nose lines a bit more subtle (face mask might help here) Work on shaping his lips a bit more. As for his hair, I wish you luck.

The mark is scar he had on his head facing Rollins. I might get rid of it.

Now what do we have here.

All look nice so far. The all lack a little detailing but thea all have a lot of potential.

And you obviously wnat to improve your skills, which is never a bad thing ;)

Sami Callihan

• The eyes could do with a little less height.
  • The eyebrows are a little too thick at the moment but that could be fixable.
  • I think you could reduce the jaw outline a little
  • you could try skin 4 but that would be an experiment.
  • maybe reduce the aging a little
  • Its hard to judge the nose without a side shot but I think it could use a little more height. Could be the pic though

Adam Cole

• I would definitely work with a design improved hairline. Right now it is too far down his face and has the wrong shape.
  • I would use different designs to make the nasolabial folds. I suggest for the left side Lettering first row first symbol and for the right side the comma
  • I would reduce the lip thickness and move the mouth down a little.
  • I would try to use some designs on his nose to "reshape" it a little. Look at some formulas to learn that trick :)
  • you should also consider skin 8. It should work for him.

Joes Ryan

• Ryan looks actually quite nice so far.
  • I would reduce the eye angle a little. more like this / \ but not as extreme :lol:
  • I would reduce the lip thickness a little bit.
  • Reduce the jaw outline a few clicks and increase the upperline a little
  • Also the eyebrow angle. A little less would be better :cool:
  • Skin 8 would work best

Trent Barreta

• The best of the bunch if you ask me
  • Same thing in his Hairline. The Hardy Hair is a great hair but it unfortunately works best for Hardy. Use designs to reshape the Hairline. It really is not that difficult. Look at this picture to compare his real hairline with yours
    http://www.wwe.com/f...barreta-bio.png
  • The facial hair is a little too dark at the moment. :) A little lighter would be better. Have you considered sideburns to improve further improvement.
  • The eye angle is a little too \ / if you ask me.

Corey Graves

• I can't give you suggestions on him because he is such a BI*** to morph :lol:

Roderick Strong

• I would increase the forehead size (the one that moves the hairline up
  • get rid of this facial hair. It hurts more than it helps on Strong.
  • For Strong use Skin 8. It works best on him if you ask me. I released a Roderick Strong Formula for WWE 12. Maybe take a look at see if you can use some parts of it. You can find it in my '12 topic. It is easy to find just search for most replies it is the one with 2269 replies
  • Reduce the nostril height
  • Reduce the nostril width
  • increase the nose angle
  • increase the jaw height
  • reduce the lower lip
  • increase the mouth angle a little

Jay Lethal

• Add designs (filled circle) to add custom nostrils
  • I think skin 11 would work for lethal
  • Also lose the facial hair and replace it with a combination of sideburns. 13 and 16 should work well together if I'm not mistaken. A mustache would also improve the facial hair. Not sure which one you should use though just make sure that his stache is not as dark as the rest.
  • It is really hard to give suggestions on him at the moment.

PS. THE FACEPAINT .WILL suggested is facepaint 37.

All of the updates look much better. Doc's morph suggestions are on point. Right now the main thing you need to work on is still detailing, but it's getting there. You've added necessary wrinkles, but they're far too prominent. You also need to pay mind to the shading on the face you're trying to recreate, as in which parts of the skin are lighter/darker. For example, on Ryan, you should add thick slanted designs on the outside of the nasolabial folds that are slightly lighter than the skin tone.

Archived