ViceEmerald

What a creative name, right? Anyways, here's some of my work. I hope you enjoy the pics of my CAWs anyway. I apologize in advance for their poor quality and huge size. I also apologize if I'm taking an unprofessional approach to this, I'm new to the forum as you probably can tell.

Any constructive criticism/help will be galdly appreciated.

My data has been wiped, first project coming up soon hopefully.

All the Paint Tool work looks pretty good. The best of the 4 is either Callihan or Barreta. The body morphs look a little big from what I can see. Not really a bad start on any of them. I think Ryan needs the most work though.

I've added some small not very noticeable scars onto Sami's head from his deathmatch days just to show that they're there. His skin has pretty much completely healed from them so they're not to effective. I also tried giving him pimples, but he no longer has any. I'm pretty happy with Sami for now. I've also morphed his body so, all I think I can do is touch him up a small bit before he's finished.

Cole has no skins marks so, struggling to find any extra detailing for him. I changed his skin type to no. 8 to help with detailing, but I'm not sure whether I should keep it.He has a child's face, to be honest. The beard helps, but he still looks like a high school kid without it. I'll take any suggestions. I'm almost done body morphing as well.

I'm in the same boat with Trent, his face has little or no marks. I bumped up the age a bit but, nothing else seems to fit. To be quite honest, I'm happy with him as is. He needs body morphing and that's about it from what I can see. If you have anything that you think could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan needs a good looking over though. I was more focused with creating his attires when making him if I'm being honest. I'll redo his face in my spare time.

Also, I have a Roddy, Lethal, Elgin and Maddox that I will be putting up in the near future. The four above will be updated soon as well.

EDIT - Just played with Cole and Callihan there and both are looking better, especially Cole. I think the new face texture really suit him.

Any suggestions for the CAWs?

They look good but here are some suggestions:

Adam Cole:The jaw and eye area look good, but just a tad less width on the eyes, bring the eyebrows lower.

make the eyebrows less thick also, the mouth needs a work, less width on mouth and less upper lip and lower lip,

make the mouth less wide, add some black circles to the nostrils to make it look better. Angle the nose up just a tad few clicks,

add laugh lines, add logo on the upper lip to it look like a "v" shape and also more thickness to the lips,

dzhttl.jpg

2i7pnd3.jpg

Will come back later suggestions on others but good job on these, keep it up!

Unfortunately, if I mess with mouth it affects his facial hair a lot. I wanted to get his facial hair perfect because there's a part on the top of his chin that doesn't grow hair. I'll try to get rid of some of the width on the mouth to the extent that it still looks good, I can do everything else, but I'm not too sure how to laugh since I've always avoided doing them even Cole probably does need them. Can you explain do I would go about it?

By the way, thank you a lot for the help. That's what I need to finish this CAW up.

Unfortunately, if I mess with mouth it affects his facial hair a lot. I wanted to get his facial hair perfect because there's a part on the top of his chin that doesn't grow hair. I'll try to get rid of some of the width on the mouth to the extent that it still looks good, I can do everything else, but I'm not too sure how to laugh since I've always avoided doing them even Cole probably does need them. Can you explain do I would go about it?

By the way, thank you a lot for the help. That's what I need to finish this CAW up.

The logo I use for laugh lines are 105/144, you will need to adjust the mouth to make it look accurate.

If the beard does not look good when you adjust the mouth, add logos to the beard to make it look the

you want it to be.I would suggest to use a different combination for the beard judging from this picture, the one you added is too dark and thick.

2krmom.png

Cole updated once again. I took all of your feedback and put into into effect the best that that I could apart from the laugh lines, they really just didn't fit. I think I'm very close to his face finished, I messed around with the eyes a bit, changed the lipstick and changed his facial hair among other things. I hope you think it's improved.

On your CAWs the morph looks good but they lack detailing a lot.

Thanks, I'm happy that he's near enough there because it looks pretty good in-game. I, also wanna start on Barreta.

Barretta looks good, don't need add detailing on him.

Lethal and Ryan, maybe change the texture for Ryan to. 4 or. 8?

I haven't started looking over either of the two, but when I do I'll take into consideration. ANy other pointers for Cole?

Sami Callihan update in a few, by the way.

Sami updated and close to finished. Added a scar or two and his age lines really help to give off that look too. Also added a few black dots to give his face some detail. Thoughts?

Also, tweaked Cole a little bit. Pretty sure he's now done, I'm happy with him in game too. @BME Thank you for all of the help you gave me with him.

Okay, any suggestions for Sami?

By the way, started Cliff Compton - I'll put it up.

Roderick Strong update soon.

Joey Ryan has been updated, new facial hair among other things.

@BME, great call on the skin. 4 didn't look good, but 8 was by far the best choice out of all of them.

Archived