Bennyboi04-TNA British Boot Camp Project (All Uploaded 18/2/13)

Bennyboi04

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updates coming soon:

Spud face update & hopefully 2 textured attires & 2 other attires

Blossom Twins face update & 1st attire

Marty face update & possibly 3 more attires (need either textures or paint tools for 2 of these)

BIG UPDATE COMING TOMORROW 10/1/12

Spud face update & all attires

Marty face update & all attires

Blossom Twins face update & possibly 1st attire (if i can figure out a decent way to do the top)

I like how this has developed keep going on strong man :) I will have a play about in Caw Mode later to see if I can help you out with the Blossom Twins Top :cool:

Blossom Twins face update & possibly 1st attire (if i can figure out a decent way to do the top)

I like how this has developed keep going on strong man :) I will have a play about in Caw Mode later to see if I can help you out with the Blossom Twins Top :cool:

thanks

the problem im having is that theres going to be gaps on the designs because of the blur which is going to look horrible :(

thanks

the problem im having is that theres going to be gaps on the designs because of the blur which is going to look horrible :(

Might be able to correct it with to top patterns I'll see what I can do :cool: is it the Union Jack/Flag pink & blue top your taking about?

yeah its in the pic at the top of the 1st post

No probs leave it with me :cool:

Ok let me know how you get on with it

Marty's just posted a pic of his new trunks on Twitter so I might add them to the caw if I can get someone to create the PT

Front

http://twitter.com/MartyScurll/status/289333569875230720/photo/1

Back

http://twitter.com/MartyScurll/status/289333428158095360/photo/1

think i may have found a way to do the top for the Blossom Twins without using the editor :D

also ive been busy today so im going to be posting all the updatex tomorrow instead of today but ive now got a really good ref pic for all 4 to use

Here you go man, its just designs as a template, will look much better Painttooled, not 100% accurate I know, but I had to work round it to avoid the blur...

If you don't like it no worries :cool:

RMJ4g.jpg

wow that doesnt look to bad

ive just found a video on youtube about working around it with the paint tool & managed to get a similar result

heres how mine looks

BlossomTopPreview_zpsed6833ed.jpg

need to go back & make the lines thicker but it doesnt look to bad imo

made the lines thicker on the top PT & now looks better will post an update tomorrow

for anyone thats still following this

was planning on updating The Blossom Twins today but went out last night & havnt felt well all day so ill do it either tomorrow on thursday instead also expect an update for Spud as well this week

great work on these Benny, i hope all the suggestions from the other guys have helped you, are they all uploaded now?

cheers & yeah they helped a lot

only Marty is uploaded atm as i still need to tweek Spud & ive barely started on the Blossoms but ive just go back to university last week so i have less free time now but ill get them done soon

Archived