Tyson/Travis Tomko "The Problem Solver"...by WolfgangJT (Now on Live!!!)

WolfgangJT

As promised, here is the preview of my Tomko CAW, converted from my SvR2011 version. I am already near finalizing last things with the moveset and I'll be releasing this on Live.

Hope everyone likes the results. :cool:

Also, thanks to Raza and Archer for Pt fixes done to convert my WWE 12 PT's of the tats into WWE 13 PT's. Helped speed things up a ton.

Now loaded on Live!!!

Search Tags:

Tomko

WolfgangJT

attire1.png

attire2.png

attire3.png

attire4.png

Well wolfie will give you the same answer as I will eventually..the bypass on the crotch blur is by other means and thats it. Glad it can be done

PS forgot to mention earlier somehow I think this looks better than your svr11 version ..perhaps maybe use designs and such to make the V on forehead a little less more visible due to transparency being available. You may have already done it so dont know thought I share the thoughts. Otherwise you know I like it

You've fore-filled my request :cool: . Well done on this. Wow yes! Yeah old SvR11 formula turned out real great accurate on this.

Thanks to your earlier permission...I'll try & perform the conversation of it to PS3.

Rav's texture tatts came out real great on this.

Tomko on his last TNA run had that cross design tattoo on his neck. With that said maybe your could add that on if you choose to do more TNA attires preferably the last ones on his TNA run for it. If you've enough layers available then Cinematic attires would be cool which would be his black/white wife-beater, pants & skull cap.

Edit - I watched many of Tomko's matches (OVW, WWE, NJPW, TNA) & with that said I best send over to you moves I've seen him use. Mainly move that you think you never knew he did & his key moves. Only ones who've seen his NJPW work know that he can surprisingly for his large size do a Senton Bomb off top turnbuckle :D (in game as "Swanton Bomb"). At least he's got more moves than Ryback (who I'll use Tomko to destroy him up in game :XD: ).

Rav's texture tatts came out real great on this.

Those aren't Rav's textures...The tats/trunks logos were done by me in Paint Tool manually. ;) Also, the cross tat is on it (left side of neck..you can see it in the first attire shots where the CAW is turned to the side).

EDIT: I have the moveset complete...based on WWE/TNA, and NJPW matches with Bernard. So yep, already had the Swanton Bomb in it. :cool: Think you'll be pleased with the set.

why isn't this on ps3!?

It will be one PS3, only when Wolfie is ready to generously to forward to details over that is cause I've sadly no 360. Pictures of Tomko in my post are only based of his old SvR11 pics of it. I should be getting a capture shot device soon... http://caws.ws/forum/topic/443992-tomko-updated-dec-13th/page__hl__+tomko#entry9119354

Archived