TNA Knockout/Hooters Girl.. Asstastic/ UPLOADED

nogoodraida

just to let you know Brooke debuted a new attire on Impact last night which is similar to her other attires but is a blueish colour, pink/purple & black

:facepalm: The post right above your post said he was going to make it.

just to let you know Brooke debuted a new attire on Impact last night which is similar to her other attires but is a blueish colour, pink/purple & black

:facepalm: The post right above your post said he was going to make it.

didnt see it lol

Haha its ok guys.. thanks for letting me know, glad I know you guys got my back if I dont notice something myself.. the new attire is made already.. I should be uploading this at some point today.. I made all the face tweaks although Im feeling lazy and dont want to post pics.. i may just do a strait upload without a preview.

Thanks.. this caw looks pretty impressive for a diva caw in caw mode I gotta say.

I might have an idea to make it look better.

I bet you do.. First did you download it? Or just look at these pics? Cause Im tellin you my pics are getting worse and worse and I dont know what to do.. and second, Im listening??

Thanks.. this caw looks pretty impressive for a diva caw in caw mode I gotta say.

I bet you do.. First did you download it? Or just look at these pics? Cause Im tellin you my pics are getting worse and worse and I dont know what to do.. and second, Im listening??

I haven't been on xbox. I'll DL it when I get a chance. I'll get back to you on my idea tomorrow via PM.

Ok cool.

I haven't been on xbox. I'll DL it when I get a chance. I'll get back to you on my idea tomorrow via PM.

It looks great! Will be replacing my Tessmacher caw with this one. :)

Will you be creating an updated Kaitlyn caw with her new attire styles?

Yes.. as to when? Not sure.

Archived