Hey Folks,

Time to give boredom a New Year's kiss goodbye!

At the stroke of midnight tonight, WWE Alternate will return to kick off the WWE'13 era in a big way. Search "WWEA" in PS3 Community Creations to download the first WWE'13 episode.

The official website at: www.wwealternate.com will also be updated at the same time.

For those of you without PS3 versions of the game, you'll be able to find video of the full episode through YouTube. Simply go to the official web page, and click "Video" to find all available videos (including this return episode).

I will be taking part in the live Raw Tweet Up tonight. Should you have any questions, suggestions, or just want to hang and have fun while watching the last Monday Night Raw of 2012, feel free to follow me @CyberOcelot78.

Looking forward to Hanging out with some of you there, and I hope you enjoy WWE Alternate's return episode as much as I enjoyed creating it for you.

smiley-smile.gif

Note: All WWE Alternate episodes in WWE'13 will be based on the following slider settings (See link below) to provide more dramatic matches. Having these settings is optional, but comes highly recommended...

http://www.gamefaqs....wwe-13/64541653

My local test ran perfectly. Here's the video of the full play test...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNgZXgJfJRM

However, after receiving several different reports of several different issues that were not in my play test, I decided to download it myself and mine had The Rock Vs CM Punk to start the show (supposed to be Goldust Vs CM Punk) and the game froze before the match could start.

Many are getting that result, but others get some characters with default settings, and still others have different freeze points. What's REALLY strange, is that some are claiming they're able to play through it just fine.

Obviously this means the issue is on THQ's end. I'm going to hold on to the saved story in my HDD to see if the upcoming patch resolves this issue. If not, WWE Alternate may be forced to skip over WWE'13 or be a YouTube exclusive until the next game is released... And works.

Meanwhile, it's still worth the download by others as they may be able to play through the show without difficulty. At this point, the results are totally inconsistent.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not with all CAS though. I've been following the WWS CAS since it came to WWE 13 and not once have I had anything turn default. Sorry to say, but WWEA is one of the only things I've downloaded that had it reverted to defaults though still enjoyable.. just sucks with having non-stop defaults

Archived