Shawn Michaels *Commissioner Slot Uploaded to XBL*

Tyrant185

So, for the 4th year in a row, here it is, my conversion of HBK. I'm not too sure why exactly the eyes have turned out so bright in the pics but I'm betting on the fact that my phone is on the decline lol. Good news is I get paid soon, so I'll be investing in a capture card.

This is just a face preview for now and I'm still trying to tweak the detailing where I can to reduce a bit of the aging, as I'm gonna start out with a DX slot again and follow up with earlier eras if I can get the time.

Leave any feedback and suggs for the face / hair, rate it or slate it, and I'll try to take everything on board towards getting this finished in the next week or so.

Here's to a great new year to everyone on the boards, and to more great work in 2013 :cool:

Update *01/01/2013*

Decided to upload a Commissioner HBK slot before I get started on all the paint work for his wrestling gear, just to tide things over and put something online in case people wanna use the face for older attires. More coming soon...

Enjoy

Commissioner Michaels

commissionermichaelsfac.jpg

commissionermichaelsatt.jpg

nice start.maybe change face skin? and the cheeks look a bit fat to me

Thanks.

Someone brought up that same issue last year I think, but the X-Axis on the cheeks right now is at -15. It may be because I slightly increased the overall size of the cheeks, rather than a problem with the X-Axis.

As for the face skin, I switched back to skin 8 last year and this year, after using skin 1 in 2011. I think because the textures change slightly each year it knocked the eye area off for me and I preferred to add my own detailing over it. I'll try other skins though and see if anything works :cool:

Thanks.

Someone brought up that same issue last year I think, but the X-Axis on the cheeks right now is at -15. It may be because I slightly increased the overall size of the cheeks, rather than a problem with the X-Axis.

As for the face skin, I switched back to skin 8 last year and this year, after using skin 1 in 2011. I think because the textures change slightly each year it knocked the eye area off for me and I preferred to add my own detailing over it. I'll try other skins though and see if anything works :cool:

try face skin 11.i think it may work for you

Thanks.

Just have and I quite like it from certain angles. Skin 4 has a bit of potential too. Gonna upload a pic now.

Thanks.

Just have and I quite like it from certain angles. Skin 4 has a bit of potential too. Gonna upload a pic now.

nice looking :cool:

please make his zebra attires

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/shawnmichaels/81.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc9u82B8F51ql0k28o1_500.jpg

;)

Great work! I love your HBKs each year. Im on ps3 so never used them, just think your formula is awesome. I actually used it on my Rockers Shawn with some tweaks.

Thanks a lot, much appreciated and glad so many people continue to download it year after year.

Hopefully people on the PS3 will be able to use it as well if they wish, provided a formula for it goes up. As I mentioned I don't mind people wanting to use mine to cover earlier time periods, as I may not have enough time to cover all of them myself :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived