NFL/NCAA Thread

RVF

My team's playoff record is shit, lol, and we've got the Peyton shadow to overcome still, even though they're slowly casting out of it, but the last 2 years of it have been huge steps of eclipsing it.

You should be complaining lol. Many teams drop drastically when a huge player like Peyton leaves, the fact that they really haven't missed a beat with Luck is incredible.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your team needs a quarterback this draft.? Of all the Young QB's in this draft which one would you guys take ?

nv9r2se.png

Says if he falls to division rival jags they will regret it.

Ever since declaring he's made it known Houston is where he wants to be. If we don't take him ?

Your team needs a quarterback this draft.? Of all the Young QB's in this draft which one would you guys take ?

nv9r2se.png

Ever since declaring he's made it known Houston is where he wants to be. If we don't take him ?

I believe him. 100% I believe that if Houston passes on Manziel and the Jags get him, Houston will be crying twice a year. The kid is good and I think everyone is letting his attitude cloud that. Just like everyone chirped Sherman for his mouth and said Peyton Manning would light him up, everyone is saying he's too cocky and others are better. Manziel will have more success

At least Oakland won playoff games during that time. It's been 24 years since the Bengals last won one. George H. W. Bush was president back then.

George H. W. Bush.

At least your teams exist. LA hasn't had a team in two decades, which is probably the reason why I'm a hardcore Packers fan, no way in hell I am rooting for the Chargers!

nv9r2se.png

I believe him. 100% I believe that if Houston passes on Manziel and the Jags get him, Houston will be crying twice a year. The kid is good and I think everyone is letting his attitude cloud that. Just like everyone chirped Sherman for his mouth and said Peyton Manning would light him up, everyone is saying he's too cocky and others are better. Manziel will have more success

Diffrence between Manziel and Sherman shit talking is Sherman is a proven NFL Pro.

Who cares what's his sexuality is. The locker room should be worrying about is he good enough to make them better.

He made it about his sexuality. No one asked him, no one prodded, and GMs/Coaches aren't allowed to inquire. Dude literally did this to himself and made it about his sexuality doing it right before the draft.

That being said, his stock should rise. Who doesn't want to have the first openly gay NFL player on their team for PR? Its an immediately pile of money and views for your branding when this guy starts hitting commercials and speaking at events. If he succeeds its that much better for you as a GM and as a team

It was going to come out because according to everyone privy to the situation, almost everyone in the state of Missouri knew about it. All of his teammates, everyone on the campus, even coaches who came to see him play and practice for the Senior Bowl. It was eventually going to come out by someone, and he said he wants to be the one to dictate his own life, he didn't want anyone else to break the news, so he came out and did it himself. Besides, he shouldn't have to hide who he is, anyway.

And I don't see Manziel being as great in the NFL as he was in College. I really don't. I see him being good, but I'm having trouble seeing him become the next Russell Wilson, who is undersized, and didn't come in with high expectations, but has proven he can ball and imo will go on to be one of the great Quarterbacks of this modern league. I see Manziel having to adjust, I want to see how he reacts to being hit by those huge lineman time and time again. I see him being the type who gets extremely frustrated once he realizes things aren't going his way. I just don't know about him at this point. I feel the same way about Bridgewater tbh, for different reasons. Only guy I have faith in is my boy Derek Carr.

Archived