NFL/NCAA Thread

RVF

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would the raiders take a chance in somebody with so many maturity issues?

The Raiders are a perfect team for a kid like that honestly. Manziel's antics would be praised in Oakland. The Raiders have always been a team with/that needed swagger. I think Manziel with a year behind Pryor would be amazing

The only way they land Manziel is if he falls to 5. No way they trade up for him. That goes against everything the GM is about. And I think they're more inclined to sign a vet like Shaub, Vick, or Freeman than have any rookie start next year.

Schaub sucks, Vick sucks, Freeman sucks. All of those QB's suck, they're better off grabbing something else from the draft if they can't get Manziel.

I still think Freeman has alot of talent, and he played his best under the current Raiders OC. If I were running the show though, I would pass on all the top QB's and take a guy like David Fales later on and have him sit under Freeman for a year.

Freeman wasn't good enough to stay in Tampa Bay, why do you want him in Oakland? If I were an Oakland fan I would want those guys far away from my team and if they did join. I would think becoming a Sea Hawks fan since there's a good amount of former Oakland players over there. As well as their former Head Coach.

Freeman wasn't good enough to stay in Tampa Bay, why do you want him in Oakland? If I were an Oakland fan I would want those guys far away from my team and if they did join. I would think becoming a Sea Hawks fan since there's a good amount of former Oakland players over there. As well as their former Head Coach.

He got bullied out of Tampa, dude was good but he is probably mentally ruined now. No confident n dat

Hard to be the future of a team when the coach has no confidence in you and is constantly belittling your talents. I had believed for a bit it was Freeman having an attitude problem, right up until other players confirmed the coach was a prick. Freeman is very talented, he got pushed out by the good play of Glennon and by coaches slandering him.

Vick threw 12 TD's to 10 INT's in the 2012 season and then 5 TD's and 3 INT's which lost him his starting job to Nick Foles who turned around a broken season caused by, Vick. Josh Freeman threw 2 TD's and 4 INT's in the 2013 season. Then lastly, Matt Schaub threw 10 TD's and 14 INT's in the 2013 season. All of those QB's are terrible and none of them should have contracts right now. The Raiders would be shooting themselves in the foot again by picking up any one of those three who are currently scrubs.

Freeman is an okay QB. He's good, but definitely not good enough to even be considered a top tier QB yet, obviously he still has talent. Woah though at saying Vick sucks, I've honestly put the dog incident behind me.. before he started getting hurt he was playing well for Philly, up until 2011. He didn't put up the best nubmers but yes, he was good.

Vick would be a good QB to have as a back up but not a starter. He hasn't played a full season since 2006 and hes not getting any younger. Thats not something I want to invest in since he can barely play 12 games nevermind a full 19. Freeman has the tools and is still very young. Hes also a hell of alot cheaper than Vick and proabably Schaub.

What I want to know is why peole are acting like Manziel is the only good QB in the draft. People are going to regret passing on Carr and Bridgewater. (I would say that Central Flordia QB but i know nothing about him.) Honestly Sanchez is going to probably be up for trade and while people laugh he could be a huge pick up. A fresh start can do him wonders. I would love to see him go to Jacksonville. He would light it up with Shorts, MJD and possibly Blackmon.

I forgot too that Kirk Cousins sorta wants out of Washington. Raiders should move for him.

Vick remains one of the most dangerous big play threats in the league. He by no means sucks.

Vick turns over the ball far too much these days to be considered dangerous by any means. He was good, but he's 33 and he isn't good anymore.

Vick would be a good QB to have as a back up but not a starter. He hasn't played a full season since 2006 and hes not getting any younger. Thats not something I want to invest in since he can barely play 12 games nevermind a full 19. Freeman has the tools and is still very young. Hes also a hell of alot cheaper than Vick and proabably Schaub.

What I want to know is why peole are acting like Manziel is the only good QB in the draft. People are going to regret passing on Carr and Bridgewater. (I would say that Central Flordia QB but i know nothing about him.) Honestly Sanchez is going to probably be up for trade and while people laugh he could be a huge pick up. A fresh start can do him wonders. I would love to see him go to Jacksonville. He would light it up with Shorts, MJD and possibly Blackmon.

I forgot too that Kirk Cousins sorta wants out of Washington. Raiders should move for him.

- Vick used to be good

- No one wants to start Freeman

- Schaub is getting old

- Manziel is one of the top QB's

- I want Green Bay to grab Carr, because we need someone to back up Aaron Rodgers.

After getting burned by Matt Flynn, I'd rather they stay away from backup QB's who had 1 or 2 decent games.

Matt Flynn is a good Quarter Back and I would argue that the Raiders didn't give him enough time to develop their offense. Matt Flynn did great in Seattle, but surprisingly lost his job to Russell. There's two underrated QB's that are good starters in this league and those QB's are Alex Smith and Matt Flynn. Two very talented QB's, the only difference is Alex found his place in SF and then again in KC. I think that if the Raiders had held onto Matt Flynn and then came back next season they would of have a nice weapon in the QB position.

Archived