NFL/NCAA Thread

RVF

**EDIT BY RVD 4:20**

Hey! Discuss anything American Football here, whether it be the NFL, College Football, the British leagues, the Lingerie Football League etc. If you need any help with regards to the game, just ask one of the frequently-posting members :).

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loldenver

Petton beat up on his weak part of his schedule and when the three best teams he faed faltered and they dominated him (Houston,NE,Atlanta).

He wont get passed Brady and his boys or houston.

I like PEyton and said I want him to win one more but dont see it happening.

My original picks for the Super Bowl was Eagles vs Texans,Patriots vs Packers or Texans vs GB.

I still see this as Matt Ryan's year though just watch.

Peyton is only a SB title away from stopping all those "Eli is the better Manning" claims. If he wins another SB he'll be 2-1 in the big game, have more SB appearances and way way more MVPs, maybe even another one this year. Also, Peyton had to play his whole career in the AFC with better teams like the Steelers, Patriots, Ravens and Jets and Chargers when they were good. Eli only has had to compete with the Packers of Favre/Rodgers. All the other NFC teams kinda have sucked for the most part; Cowboys, Eagles, Vikings, Bears etc. etc. aren't good for more than a season or two...

I want Colts vs. Redskins, with the AFC title game between Colts/Broncos and NFC between Redskins/Vikings. Colts taking it.

Lol, we'll be lucky to beat the Ravens with the way Luck plays in road games.

That would be amazing though.

Archived