WCW'S GIANT KILLER BOTH SLOTS UPLOADED TO CC

broady

REY MYSTERIO JR

imagevzu.jpg

FIRST OFF THANK YOU TO THE D FOR DOING THIS FOR ME,

CREDIT FOR THE FACE MORPH AND RAVENOS FOR THE TATTOO TEXTURES ALSO TO REWMAC FOR THE MOVESET (CHANGED IT UP A LITTLE)

****UPDATE****

BOTH SLOTS NOW ON LIVE!! TAGS; REY JR, BROADY, CAWS

1701201306.jpg

1701201305.jpg

1701201307.jpg

1701201304.jpg

1701201303.jpg

1701201301.jpg

1701201302.jpg

MASKED SLOT

1701201308.jpg

1701201300.jpg

1701201311.jpg

1701201312.jpg

1701201313.jpg

1701201314.jpg

AND THIS IS WHERE I'M AT WITH THE LAST ATTIRE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING GOOD PIC OF THIS ATTIRE SO DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL HAVE THE TOP DESIGN ALSO DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO KEEP IT IF I CANT GET THE TOP FINISHED OR GO FOR ANOTHER ATTIRE WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

1701201316.jpg

1701201317.jpg

1701201318.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really liking the morph but I think the skin texture makes him look a little too old. I think the cranium width could do with being a little wider as well. I'd suggest trying skin 8 and see if that does anything, particularly for the nose area as well as the nostrils need to be showing a bit more. For the hair designs I would make them a bit less severe so that the forehead looks a little bigger (Try Design 99 for the hair, that's what I normally tend to go with if I don't PT it). Finally I would maybe suggest adding 5-10 clicks to the Abdomen height.

Great start though :cool:

Looks good.. Try adding some width and height on the cranium. Also mess with the option in forehead that raises the hairline. Bring the eyes in closer to the nose, but lower the height and width of the eyes. Wasn't that big a fan of unmasked Rey/Filthy Animals, but this is looking good.

Couldn't disagree more,great start,but the morph is all off.....keep going,this is real good start

I don't really agree that the morph is very off.

I do see areas that could use tweaks, but check the morphing against these. The main thing I can see is the eye size, but that also depends what picture you're looking at. Rey has a very young looking face, almost child like, and big eyes are an easy way to capture that kind of look.

In regards to the skin choice, check the first and second ref' pictures I posted. Skin 8 is completely bland and has no real definition. I chose this skin because of the cheek and mouth area.

Totally up for suggestions and I can send Broady a tweaked morph' to use but first I'd need some concrete suggestions to check against ref's because at the moment I'm not seeing a whole lot obviously off to be honest.

As for the hair, it was a bit of a place holder. I didn't know Broady was gonna' preview the face on the boards otherwise I would have suggested PT'ing the hair to get it more accurate. :cool:

*mini update * I've played with the hair, lightened the colour and designs that make up the fringe deleted the ones on the sides and replaced them with the roode hair That shock uploaded, will upload pics later

I should have specified,cause I positively love this caw if that didn't come through,I was quick typing.the body looked squat,that's what I meant by morph,I repeat I Love this caw...I was disagreeing with the guy who saw no Rey Mysterio in this,can't wait for this

Archived