WCW'S GIANT KILLER BOTH SLOTS UPLOADED TO CC

broady

Could really use the community's help with ref pics of reys halloween havoc (phantom) attire as would love to have it in the masked slot just need the design on the top as got the tights covered I've tried lookin with no luck but hopefully someone knows where to look

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could really use the community's help with ref pics of reys halloween havoc (phantom) attire as would love to have it in the masked slot just need the design on the top as got the tights covered I've tried lookin with no luck but hopefully someone knows where to look

Dunno if you're still looking, the video of the match vs Eddie should be all over youtube and dailymotion as already pointed out. The best/highest resolution of it should be on the wwe site.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/wcw-halloween-havoc-1997-rey-mysterio-vs-eddie-guerrero-10261997-25058812

Video says I can't watch it from my current location so I can't confirm 100% it's there and in good quality.

Looks great though, nice work.

Dunno if you're still looking, the video of the match vs Eddie should be all over youtube and dailymotion as already pointed out. The best/highest resolution of it should be on the wwe site.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/wcw-halloween-havoc-1997-rey-mysterio-vs-eddie-guerrero-10261997-25058812

Video says I can't watch it from my current location so I can't confirm 100% it's there and in good quality.

Looks great though, nice work.

Since when did WWE start putting up matches for free that aren't Superstars, Main Event, and Slam

holy santa clause shit! that's awesome bro! the masked attires are nuts!....and i've been looking for a good rey with the last attire! do the best you can, it's already got the feel for sure, so if there's a few details missing...no big deal at all! either way stick with the final attire coz it's an epic rey attire

Archived