AlexFaz89

Had to overwrite the save i was using to make up so i could back up all the over caws i downloaded incase my original save dies and the servers go down for good.

If you want that attire i recommend editing my 4th attire and just changing the shirt to

the spandex and then adding the trousers with the correct pattern.

Other than that sorry can't make any more edits to this taker im afraid, wish i could as there are a few issues including the dodgy line on the underside of one of his arms where the tattoos join.

Had to overwrite the save i was using to make up so i could back up all the over caws i downloaded incase my original save dies and the servers go down for good.

If you want that attire i recommend editing my 4th attire and just changing the shirt to

the spandex and then adding the trousers with the correct pattern.

Other than that sorry can't make any more edits to this taker im afraid, wish i could as there are a few issues including the dodgy line on the underside of one of his arms where the tattoos join.

I went through all of your uploads, saw your Beniot, Rob Van Dam, etc (I think it was you...) had the InVasion arena? But no UnderTaker caw.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey, decided to go on one last caw sesh before 2k14 and I've updated my old undertaker caw from a while ago and have 3 versions now.
Taker '00 (american bad ass), Taker '01-04(big evil/deadman inc) and Taker 08-Current.
All three can be found on ps3 with tags: alexfaz undertaker.

I have no screen grab equipment so please forgive the terrible quality pics as it will look far better on the game.

Hope you guys like.

Ingame previews (click to enlarge)

af3h.jpg

Undertaker '00 Attires (forgive the horrific colour from the camera, looks far better in-game)Click to enlarge

dwaf.jpg

Undertaker '01-04 Attires CLICK TO ENLARGE

e87x.jpg

Undertaker '08-13 Attires CLICK TO ENLARGE

e7n9.jpg

Archived