AlexFaz89

Hey, decided to go on one last caw sesh before 2k14 and I've updated my old undertaker caw from a while ago and have 3 versions now.

Taker '00 (american bad ass), Taker '01-04(big evil/deadman inc) and Taker 08-Current.

All three can be found on ps3 with tags: alexfaz undertaker.

I have no screen grab equipment so please forgive the terrible quality pics as it will look far better on the game.

Hope you guys like.

Ingame previews (click to enlarge)

af3h.jpg

Undertaker '00 Attires (forgive the horrific colour from the camera, looks far better in-game)Click to enlarge

dwaf.jpg

Undertaker '01-04 Attires CLICK TO ENLARGE

e87x.jpg

Undertaker '08-13 Attires CLICK TO ENLARGE

e7n9.jpg

ALL MY OLD STUFF

Credits: Big thanks to brienj for his tools and Kim666 for his tutorials on texturing and all the guys over at WLF.

Brock Lesnar

Just made Brock Lesnar with attires from 2002 and his current look. Face and that could still do with abit of work but didnt have anymore time to spend on it. TAGS: WLF Brock Lesnar 2002

brocklesnarb.jpg

screen1bj.jpg

Undertaker--- American Bad Ass Era.

4 Attires

TAGS= Undertaker, WLF.

takercloseups.jpg

takerattirescopy.jpg

ROB VAN DAM

MOVESET not included you need to download it separately by viewing content by creator on my profile.

Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam V2

Tags, WLF, alexfaz, rob van dam.

rvdcopy.jpg

JEFF HARDY

and my version of Jeff Hardy but i can't upload it as it was done before i knew we could upload our own textures. Plus Face isn't very good.

jeffwj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@ Mr.Smith I want to do Kane from that era but lacking decent textures for it.

@ImAPaulHeymanGuy Yeah RVD was my first try at using textures so needs work. Face i think looks better in game than those pics but yeah agree it needs work.

@canon Don't have the PT's anymore as i can only do one Caw at a time when using textures as it locks my save file

I have the Jpeg of the tiger singlet if that helps in anyway. Do you have a jpeg of the ecw one? not sure which you mean as he has so many :)

@ Mr.Smith I want to do Kane from that era but lacking decent textures for it.

@ImAPaulHeymanGuy Yeah RVD was my first try at using textures so needs work. Face i think looks better in game than those pics but yeah agree it needs work.

@canon Don't have the PT's anymore as i can only do one Caw at a time when using textures as it locks my save file

I have the Jpeg of the tiger singlet if that helps in anyway. Do you have a jpeg of the ecw one? not sure which you mean as he has so many :)

I know, he goes through singlets like I go through socks.

Credits: Big thanks to brienj for his tools and Kim666 for his tutorials on texturing and all the guys over at WLF.

Undertaker--- American Bad Ass Era.

4 Attires all textured. Pics in the Spoiler.

TAGS= Undertaker, WLF.

takercloseups.jpg

takerattirescopy.jpg

ROB VAN DAM

MOVESET not included you need to download it separately by viewing content by creator on my profile.

Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam V2

Tags, WLF, alexfaz, rob van dam.

rvdcopy.jpg

JEFF HARDY

and my version of Jeff Hardy but i can't upload it as it was done before i knew we could upload our own textures. Plus Face isn't very good.

jeffwj.jpg

GOOD GOD THQ HIRE THIS MAN!

Archived