LNNRN TextureMania - (Wade Barrett) (Scott Steiner)(Ted Dibiasie)(Undertaker)(Chris Jericho)

LongNecksNRedNecks

hello all in this topic i have plan to only do textured caws so i hope u like em
Credit t IAMNOMODDER for these awesome pictures
Credit to god for Barrett face n body morphing

Credit to Someone on CC i forget who for Seiners Face morphing

Credit to Archer for Textures

Credit to Von for Jerichos hairs

Credit to Petchys for his jericho from last year

Credit to Wolfgang n Bahaga22man for there undertaker from last year

Credit to Wolgangs Rock from last year

Wade Barrett

Wade Barrett - Uploaded
Tags
LNNRN
Wade Barrett

face6jd8m_zps8d844935.jpg
attire1nifs0_zps2665f11e.jpg
face2sqe1m_zpsbf4c5cbb.jpg
attire2ozfj9_zps046b237d.jpg
attire3mzi9p_zps71a83eb3.jpg
attire47qf7m_zps3ce802ee.jpg

Scott Steiner

Ted Dibiase

$ 4 Attires need move-set Uploaded $

Tags are LNNRN

Undertaker

:taker: Uploaded 3 slots 8 attires

Chris Jericho

:y2j: Uploaded 2 slots 8 attires
face1w9uau.jpg
attires15xu1u.jpg
attires2cbunm.jpg

Looks really good. I think the best Barrett I've seen yet as far as '12 and '13 are concerned. Not sure I like the hair choice for the bearded version, but I like the other choice used. To be honest, the one picked for the bearded version would be more appropriate for his singles run when Corre split up and he had the arm injury. I think he was growing his hair out then, now it looks like it's his original style length.

This is just my CAW, with outdated attires and without the detailing. You can't just put different textures on a CAW and say it's yours. Plus, my Barrett had the same textures as the first attire on yours so it's not like you made it any better. And you didn't even use the broken nose template.

*censored*ing hell, at least ask to steal my CAW. I never gave permission for this.

Looks really good. I think the best Barrett I've seen yet as far as '12 and '13 are concerned. Not sure I like the hair choice for the bearded version, but I like the other choice used. To be honest, the one picked for the bearded version would be more appropriate for his singles run when Corre split up and he had the arm injury. I think he was growing his hair out then, now it looks like it's his original style length.

Thanks glad to c that this topic is getting some good feedback

This is just my CAW, with outdated attires and without the detailing. You can't just put different textures on a CAW and say it's yours. Plus, my Barrett had the same textures as the first attire on yours so it's not like you made it any better. And you didn't even use the broken nose template.

*censored*ing hell, at least ask to steal my CAW. I never gave permission for this.

srry did not mean to make any 1 mad thats not why i make caws 4 i make them so the people who download them may enjoy them and i made shure to post credit i never steal them n pass them of as my own i always make shure to post credit were credit is due

The bearded version definitely needs different hair. Can't remember which hairstyle I used for my Barrett (PS3). If I remember to look, I'll tell you...

if u can remember il try n re upload him

• 2 weeks later...

It's alright dude I didn't see the credit at first. Just remember to ask first :cool:

ok lol no prob

And to all of my fans sorry i have not been on in a while but with trying to work on caws and school it douse not give me that much free time to post how my caws r going but i am happy to say i have made a couple and uploaded them so i plan on having a mass update a soon as i can get sm pics

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived